Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

No Bull, Here's The Myrmidon Archetype

Right, makes sense since Arkyn is the father of D'Orion.  I wish they would stop using three different names to refer to the same character though.  But who knows, maybe I'll get used to it?  It seems his name changes from culture to culture.

Arkyn, Arkon, Akron are all the same dude.  Got it.

I actually like they are changing his name over time. Names have meaning which is often forgotten in modern day fantasy, and a name changing over time just shows the character's identity/ goals have also changed due to certain events. At least I'm guessing that's what Todd is going for.

6ZnbxOt.png

Eta4cwb.png

Just wanted to let you ACE guys know that there's a mismatch on the role icons between the archetypes page and myrmidon's page (I've included screenshots above), I would assume like several of the people in this thread that the Shield/Boot one on myrmidons page is correct as hes more of a dodge tank than an armour tank like the archetype page says.

Edited by Althilin

Archtypes%20Page.png

Myrmidon%20page.png

Just wanted to let you ACE guys know that there's a mismatch on the role icons between the archetypes page and myrmidon's page (I've included screenshots above), I would assume like several of the people in this thread that the Shield/Boot one on myrmidons page is correct as hes more of a dodge tank than an armour tank like the archetype page says.

Sent to the folks who give a definitive answer!  Thanks!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

I just got a reply from support@artcraft.com

this would make me sceptical, it's not the one that get's posted by the devs

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

Archtypes%20Page.png

Myrmidon%20page.png

The icon is wrong I'm told, we'll get it fixed on Monday for sure.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook