Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Astaroth, Creating The Best Eternal Kingdom!

Hey guys, backed Crowfall on one of the early bird bundles as soon as I saw the awesome track record from the devs and learned about how unique this game will be!

The biggest draw for me is the idea of kingdoms, vassalization, kingdom building, and all that jazz. My main goal is to have one of the most populous Eternal hubs in the whole game!

I usually love me some RP here and there but I am waiting to gauge the community to see if RPers will get "lulnoob"ed into silence. 

Avid MMO player, most recently Final Fantasy XIV!

How did you all hear about the game?

Astaroth.jpg

Hey guys, backed Crowfall on one of the early bird bundles as soon as I saw the awesome track record from the devs and learned about how unique this game will be!

The biggest draw for me is the idea of kingdoms, vassalization, kingdom building, and all that jazz. My main goal is to have one of the most populous Eternal hubs in the whole game!

I usually love me some RP here and there but I am waiting to gauge the community to see if RPers will get "lulnoob"ed into silence. 

Too be honest, I found it through Facebook advertisement. It must have been fate. And I'm glad we have an ambitious player here. Better find or get started on a guild if you want your own big social hub!

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

My GM informed me of the play2crush website. When I saw who was all in the team, I too marveled at the track record. If any "indie" developer can spit out gold... its definitely ACE. (Ultima Online/Shadowbane)

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

Too be honest, I found it through Facebook advertisement. It must have been fate. And I'm glad we have an ambitious player here. Better find or get started on a guild if you want your own big social hub!

I was under the impression that guilds weren't really necessary to have a successful hub, more that they were for the campaigns. I will have to do that though, thanks for the tip.

Astaroth.jpg

Well, how are you going to form a successful hub w/o going to the campaigns?  Everything you are going to need , resources, mats etc are in the campaigns.   Just a thought for you to consider.   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Well, how are you going to form a successful hub w/o going to the campaigns?  Everything you are going to need , resources, mats etc are in the campaigns.   Just a thought for you to consider.   

Haha of course I will be doing the campaigns... I'm saying that I don't think Eternal Kingdoms and guilds are linked that much unless its your goal to make a hub for your respective guild. My EK will be open to the public however.

I am also going to join a guild no question, or maybe make one, I think we are just talking about two different things.

Astaroth.jpg

Well, the common consensus seems to be the larger the guild the bigger the EK as the guildies will be joining their lands together.  I guess you could do that w/ free rangers too.  Just be harder to get them all together ( and to locate them to start with )

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Ahhh ok that does make sense, I forgot that you could drop your own parcels into someones EK. Very cool!

There will probably be a place for the walmarts and the mom and pops of the EK.  Just keep in mind that walmart will probably have a larger and more consistent flow of goods ;).

Welcome to the forums and the community!

Edited by sardoni

mael4.jpg

Been around the MMO Block...

Sardoni

There will probably be a place for the walmarts and the mom and pops of the EK.  Just keep in mind that walmart will probably have a larger and more consistent flow of goods ;).

Welcome to the forums and the community!

Thanks Sardoni!

Astaroth.jpg

Hey dude. There's a small RP community popping up here so far. We're PVPers just like anyone else, so the community at large has been pretty chill. Just expect to be ganked like everyone else and you'll fit in just fine.