Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Interview with a Nazgul

Eldreth

I think Vosx posted it a little earlier in the Greetings from (me) thread, but it's good to put it out where more people can see it.

Clay was a man of many talents, and we miss him.

RIP Nazgul!

xZ2ResZ.png?1

Yeah, that video is one of my favorites! The other (which is just audio) would have to be Guy Crying About Shadowbane Servers Being Down:

I know the CSR guys were pretty sure that it was a prank call... but have to admit, I'm impressed that they kept with it throughout the whole call, just in case.

Sean aka Ashen Temper | http://www.seandahlberg.com/

Without the Player, there is no Game!

That was me and it was real.

I have an affinity for spear assassins.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Fatboy's raps are pretty funny too.

RIP Nazgul.

His multiplatinum hit-Make it Rain(Duped Gold) from the album 2 Bil and Gone Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Yeah, that video is one of my favorites! The other (which is just audio) would have to be Guy Crying About Shadowbane Servers Being Down:

I know the CSR guys were pretty sure that it was a prank call... but have to admit, I'm impressed that they kept with it throughout the whole call, just in case.

OMG, that had me in tears the first time I heard it.  I remember Steve Johnson telling me about this.

BTW, Sean: what was Steve's CSR name?  Was it BlackFist or something like that?

xZ2ResZ.png?1

joke is about mage spear assassin.

joke's on the joke: people play spear wielding mage assassins.

Shade with Shroudborne and using the Disc spear...

yeah...it could get chilly....this and Pink Teddy were my two fav DooVoo builds (or just open field Fun)

/sniffles

oh....the good times that were had

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...