Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey people of the CF community i have a question im a bronze pledge and im in alpha 3 so great but i was under the assumption i would be in from alpha 3 through beta but when i linked the account to my KS im in beta group 6 does this mean im gonna be going in @ 2 different times or is it just the group i will be rolling on a server with?

Hey just Shout Bremmen and he will, Rise and Destroy the people you wish decimated :o

a little off topic, im too baked to find anything... when will it hit beta, what stage is it in now? sorry for the questions that i'm sure have been answered a 1000x's

First alpha is currently planned to hit this summer.

Each following one is 3-4 month from the one before (or if they need to test something quickly / have a long time nothing huge to test it  may differ from this)

Edited by Dwayna

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

So I can't really make my own forum topic for some reason so I'll post here. I also Bronze pledged and it's not letting me redeem it on the site. It even says I didnt pay what so ever and I know the money coming out of my account says otherwise.

So I can't really make my own forum topic for some reason so I'll post here. I also Bronze pledged and it's not letting me redeem it on the site. It even says I didnt pay what so ever and I know the money coming out of my account says otherwise.

contact the support then. Depending which payment method you chose maybe some site didn't redirect to another important site. Don't know. Better contact the support. 

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

As Thyr said, the best way to get your issue fixed is by contacting the developers at support@artcraftent.com

New forum users are allowed to post in existing threads and, after they've posted a few message, they are allowed to create new topics.  :) 

Edited by courant101

hi all, I became a backer today, woohoo, and it says beta group 7 I think. my question is when can I begin to download the client? I haven't received my code yet via email, but would love to get the download started overnight while I'm at work. also, how long does it normally take to receive your code once you've pledged the $$?

B)

hi all, I became a backer today, woohoo, and it says beta group 7 I think. my question is when can I begin to download the client? I haven't received my code yet via email, but would love to get the download started overnight while I'm at work. also, how long does it normally take to receive your code once you've pledged the $$?

B)

You pledged on the site, not Kickstarter so you'll automatically be credited at your pledge level when the money clears. No code needed.

As Porkchop said, the game is not written yet, so no download yet either.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

:wacko: shoot, I was hoping to start playing soon. running out of games to play where there's actually many people there and I like the game. though I did like the Elder Scrolls and have heard good things on the new update, maybe time to give that another shot. thanks for the info!!