Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abel

What If You Upgraded Before Upgrading Was Available?

I missed the kickstarter by a few days and initially began with the $38 pledge.  Two days later I bought the gold bundle in addition to my initial purchase.  Now I'm not looking for a refund for the difference or any money back, as I love supporting this game, but I'm still listed as in Beta group 6 when I should be Alpha 2.  Will this change at some point?  

I'd contact support with your first question, although you should of known buying two packages you would of been stuck with two. You can always use the other as an alt. For your second question, yes your beta group will change if your package contained a higher test phase.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

but I'm still listed as in Beta group 6 when I should be Alpha 2.  Will this change at some point?  

Did you link your KS and CF accounts?  (There's a code that you were given from the KS that you enter into your account information that will link them, and update your profile.)  Just because something isn't working the way you think it ought to, doesn't mean the issue is on their end.

Did you link your KS and CF accounts?  (There's a code that you were given from the KS that you enter into your account information that will link them, and update your profile.)  Just because something isn't working the way you think it ought to, doesn't mean the issue is on their end.

He missed Kickstarter so I assume he pledged on the website on the first days it was available (like me, but for me it was because I only can use PayPal).

Contact support is the right advise, they will help you out with this.

For me it's bugged too, I already contacted them (my account is not merged with the item I purchased though it should have done this automatically since I bought it through the website not KS)

Edited by Dwayna

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

I'd contact support with your first question, although you should of known buying two packages you would of been stuck with two. You can always use the other as an alt. For your second question, yes your beta group will change if your package contained a higher test phase.

The thing is, I don't mind be stuck with two.  I just want to make sure I have access to the alpha.

The thing is, I don't mind be stuck with two.  I just want to make sure I have access to the alpha.

Check your accounts again, they fixed some things last night. If not, email them.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I call for cheat too! But yea I've to admit it's objectively the best answer, straight from the devs.  :P

Forums have been boring all morning.... he is giving me some entertainment with his responses today.  

give me a bad topic to post in or an idea for a bad topic to make and ill fix it

Feminism General Discussion

Crowfall Furry Thread

Suggestion Box:: Paid Mod Support

Goon Squad Recruitment Thread