Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gta 5 On Pc

shadowfoxy

Have to say it was definitely worth the purchase, love how there is so much to do. Any one else bought the game? What's your impressions so far? 

For me its definitely filling a gaming void right now, till Crowfall comes out.  :P

Me and my buddies are always looking for friendly people to game with. Are you that type of person? Then look us up @ www.seireitei.info ;)

Here is my Q.

I bought it for one of my  kids on xbox360.

And then I got it for another kid on the PS4.

I've already shelled out 100+ for this game.   I played a little on both of theirs.  The game is fun, but they have consoles - I have a PC so I haven't played more than 10 hours total.      

I guess what I'm asking is, given that I already have it on a last gen and this gen console, is it worth playing on the PC vs the PS4?

Here is my Q.

I bought it for one of my  kids on xbox360.

And then I got it for another kid on the PS4.

I've already shelled out 100+ for this game.   I played a little on both of theirs.  The game is fun, but they have consoles - I have a PC so I haven't played more than 10 hours total.      

I guess what I'm asking is, given that I already have it on a last gen and this gen console, is it worth playing on the PC vs the PS4?

Sorry just got back on the forums and saw this. If you already have the game for console stick to that since the PC version does cross-platform with the consoles. If your look for for crazy high fidelity when you play the game, then yes you should get the PC version. That would be the only reason, hope that helps.

Me and my buddies are always looking for friendly people to game with. Are you that type of person? Then look us up @ www.seireitei.info ;)