Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any Hearthstone Players?

FreezeWind

I have a terrible Druid deck here somewhere... I should probably play Hearthstone more.

Want to have a match? I promise to use a gimmick deck to make it fair

BQRSX6y.jpg?1

I started playing again when they released it for phones. I just purchased the Arachnid quarter of Naxxramas to try and work through the single-player content.

I have to say, it's probably the most entertaining TCG I've ever played.

Also... rocking a bunch of players until tier 20 and then getting roflstomped by people who are actually good at the game was a weird wake-up call. I think I might need to tweak my deck.

Running a beast-heavy Hunter deck at the moment. Couldn't beat the second boss of Arachnid with him, though, so switched out to my ancient Mage deck. Managed to squeak out a win with her, mostly due to board-clearing spells. That felt very WoW-y to me; bosses having very different mechanics.

Formerly Scin Karetyr, a native of Chilastra in Star Wars Galaxies

I started playing again when they released it for phones. I just purchased the Arachnid quarter of Naxxramas to try and work through the single-player content.

I have to say, it's probably the most entertaining TCG I've ever played.

Also... rocking a bunch of players until tier 20 and then getting roflstomped by people who are actually good at the game was a weird wake-up call. I think I might need to tweak my deck.

Running a beast-heavy Hunter deck at the moment. Couldn't beat the second boss of Arachnid with him, though, so switched out to my ancient Mage deck. Managed to squeak out a win with her, mostly due to board-clearing spells. That felt very WoW-y to me; bosses having very different mechanics.

Right now I am saving up for the first section of blackrock mountain (that gang up card really screams abuse in pirates, 5 cannons anyone?)

BQRSX6y.jpg?1

I just can't get into it, because of the lack of cards currently. I have played two CCGs and did not start them until they were already well underway. I started Magic the Gathering during the start of the Kamigawa block, which meant there were already 41 sets out before that. I started Legend of the Five Rings CCG during the start of the Samurai block, which meant there were already 50+ sets out before that. I am used to having tons and tons of cards to make decks with and have fun reading and learning about and I just can't get over what feels like a lack of cards in Hearthstone due to those experiences. I will probably check back in with the game in 2-3 years as long as it is still alive and give it another shot then.