Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

Join Goon Squad Today

well by subscribing to SA you can read the message boards (you have to pay extra to post - You can either do another monthly sub or buy packs of posts - Its $5 for 50 posts at the moment)

Dude that sounds custard AMAZING.

The one thing I did like about SA was they brought the attention of the intentionally horrible webcomic called Tails gets Trolled. Do you know of it?

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Dude that sounds custard AMAZING.

The one thing I did like about SA was they brought the attention of the intentionally horrible webcomic called Tails gets Trolled. Do you know of it?

i was kidding about the sub, its just $10 to register, and thats it

and yea I've seen the comic lol

gtlLXYT.png

i was kidding about the sub, its just $10 to register, and thats it

and yea I've seen the comic lol

You were just kidding? So why would I join a guild where people like you lie all the time? what gives you two-faced piece of poorly made socks

Yea I think that's the only comic where my mouth was so sore from laughing all the time and I kept laughing so much tears just kept streaming out of my face, it is truly the only worthy content that SA has brought to my attention imo. If I go read it once in a while, I still get a huge kick out of it omg

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

So eonwe, in that other thread you said you get paid a lot. That why you can afford SA fee outright.

Can I do monthly payments for the fee? Unlike you, I can't afford all of it outright. Not even with food stamps.

So eonwe, in that other thread you said you get paid a lot. That why you can afford SA fee outright.

Can I do monthly payments for the fee? Unlike you, I can't afford all of it outright. Not even with food stamps.

tbh I just get paid ok, but I thought it would be funnier to post like that

gtlLXYT.png

I used to have gig like that, working to fondle people's junk in the airports. It just paid OK, but enough to rent me some nice big rims for my caprice. Too bad I got fired for stealing 10$ out of a luggage to try to pay for my SA fee.

What are the plans for Goon Squad in Crowfall? Are you guys  already discussing about the game on your forums?

yea I mean, we're talking about it, but we don't usually make plans till much closer till release

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3702963

I know I'm playing, and I know there will be a reasonable amount of goons playing. No clue what size, we may end up being a smaller group or if the game ends up looking really good we could have a goonrush.

gtlLXYT.png

Was thinking that if they ask money to view the forums, they probably don't want a user to PrtSc and post it elsewhere. Thanks for the answers!

oh no, go ahead, the $10 is to fund papa lowtax's drug habit mostly

gtlLXYT.png