Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

Join Goon Squad Today

Putting a pledge-tier limit is a great way for goon squad to make sure they have a bunch of whales to financially bleed out. Too bad goons are poorly made socks-tiered players, no matter how much money they spend.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Putting a pledge-tier limit is a great way for goon squad to make sure they have a bunch of whales to financially bleed out. Too bad goons are poorly made socks-tiered players, no matter how much money they spend.

thats not nice friend, i think you are a good player

Naw

its ok you are a special Wehrmacht snowflake, i would never try to change you baby

Edited by eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

thats not nice friend, i think you are a good player

its ok you are a special Wehrmacht snowflake, i would never try to change you baby

If it makes you feel any better, I rated your topic 5-stars for the effort.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I feel that goons encompass a wide variety of players, from the hardcore to the people who just want to have a good time and enjoy the many wonders Crowfall has to offer. Sure we might not hold up to your lofty standards but the loyalty and camaraderie we share is far more valuable in the long run.

I feel that goons encompass a wide variety of players, from the hardcore to the people who just want to have a good time and enjoy the many wonders Crowfall has to offer. Sure we might not hold up to your lofty standards but the loyalty and camaraderie we share is far more valuable in the long run.

I'm sorry that you actually responded to my post.

Who is this guy eonwe? You claim him?

also when he tries to reign me in he says really bad puns

I'm sorry that you actually responded to my post.

Who is this guy eonwe? You claim him?

stormgale is to me what number 2 is to dr evil

but im funner and make better posts
Edited by eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

Did you guys have a black shield with gold teeth on live?

I think you may be referring to Rollin' 30s which was an aggregate alliance of many smaller established guilds.  No Goons in sight.

rSHxVEY.gif

Three threads for guild recruitment? Things must be slow. I think LW is removing more inactive members each month than y'all must be gaining...  ;)

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Three threads for guild recruitment? Things must be slow. I think LW is removing more inactive members each month than y'all must be gaining...  ;)

And yet your zerg will never amount to anything in game...

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg