Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

Join Goon Squad Today

I do not automatically believe that anyone who says they are Goon "Whatever" are Goonswarm from EvE.  There is only one original and the imitators are legion.  Hell, even I was accused of being Goonswarm, and the closest I have even been in Goonswarm was I in any alliance of an alliance, in a corporation that had good relations with a corporation that was in Goonswarm......  Or some such 7 degrees of separation, way back in 2004 - 05.  

If these guys are Goonswarm, well then welcome.  If your not, lame attempt, but welcome anyway.  

I do not automatically believe that anyone who says they are Goon "Whatever" are Goonswarm from EvE.  There is only one original and the imitators are legion.  Hell, even I was accused of being Goonswarm, and the closest I have even been in Goonswarm was I in any alliance of an alliance, in a corporation that had good relations with a corporation that was in Goonswarm......  Or some such 7 degrees of separation, way back in 2004 - 05.  

If these guys are Goonswarm, well then welcome.  If your not, lame attempt, but welcome anyway.  

??

dude goons are just people that post on something awful

it doesn't mean anyone is good at a game or anything

??

dude goons are just people that post on something awful

it doesn't mean anyone is good at a game or anything

I didn't say that they were or were not good at anything.  A welcome message was relayed regardless.

i do want to make it clear that goons aren't some dominant guild or anything

they do pretty well in EVE and like we all paid $10 to post on a message board

thats really all goons are, i just like to see people's reactions like the guy who said we ruined star citizen (a fake game lol)

Goon tactics are swarm tactics. Sometimes frustrating, but almost always effective. Depending on their showing it could make things fairly interesting. I still remember seeing one of the goons first fleets in EVE... The thoughts of most people were...o...m...g....so many frigates..... lol.

I do hope you guys keep it classy of course and welcome to the forums!

BTW Star Citizen exists in the sense that it is currently being developed. Development is still a state of existence. :P

My company in MWO had a run in with Goons, and one of the Goons learned a very sobering lesson.  He, and I don't have his call sign handy, decided that he was going to threaten in real life one of our members.  What the Goon didn't know was that the person he threatened in RL, was an FBI Field Agent (and a pretty high ranking one).  The FBI Agent returned the PM tot eh Goon with the Goon's Name, Address, Telephone Numbers, Place of Work, Bank Accounts, Addresses of Family members....  Complete Background Check!!!  

That was the last time that Goon was in MWO, at least as far as we know of it.  

Now, I'm sure that in every large organization (guild) there are a few bad apples.  I welcome the Goons, or their impostors, to the game because they will bring numbers.  MMOs needs numbers!!

My company in MWO had a run in with Goons, and one of the Goons learned a very sobering lesson.  He, and I don't have his call sign handy, decided that he was going to threaten in real life one of our members.  What the Goon didn't know was that the person he threatened in RL, was an FBI Field Agent (and a pretty high ranking one).  The FBI Agent returned the PM tot eh Goon with the Goon's Name, Address, Telephone Numbers, Place of Work, Bank Accounts, Addresses of Family members....  Complete Background Check!!!  

Now, I'm sure that in every large organization (guild) there are a few bad apples.  I welcome the Goons, or their impostors, to the game because they will bring numbers.  MMOs needs numbers!!

lol

and that FBI Field Agent's name? Albert Einstein

yea, please send $10 to my paypal account, thanks in advance all

Which pays for their crack habit

hello friend, what are you pondering?

whether or not to enable your addition to crack and hoes

Ran up against goons in a number of games.  They always brought enough bodies to make it fun.

They sure do, CotC in DFO was fun

Which pays for their crack habit

whether or not to enable your addition to crack and hoes

They sure do, CotC in DFO was fun

Ahh, the glory days...

DarkfallPoliticalMapMay212009-1.jpg

Edited by Zarithas