Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

Join Goon Squad Today

lol I personally don't, but there are others in KGB that do I am sure.  I came in after KGB left Koshgar, and so Andruk was the only home I knew, and I spilled a lot of blood trying to keep it, Andruk was a brutal battlefield hard fought, hard won, and ultimately lost after many wars.  A great partnership we had in CotC

and that FBI Field Agent's name? Albert Einstein

Actually, Albert Einstein wouldn't have the knowledge or training to do Internet searches or background checks.

Edited by Bluddwolf

My company in MWO had a run in with Goons, and one of the Goons learned a very sobering lesson.  He, and I don't have his call sign handy, decided that he was going to threaten in real life one of our members.  What the Goon didn't know was that the person he threatened in RL, was an FBI Field Agent (and a pretty high ranking one).  The FBI Agent returned the PM tot eh Goon with the Goon's Name, Address, Telephone Numbers, Place of Work, Bank Accounts, Addresses of Family members....  Complete Background Check!!!  

That was the last time that Goon was in MWO, at least as far as we know of it.  

Now, I'm sure that in every large organization (guild) there are a few bad apples.  I welcome the Goons, or their impostors, to the game because they will bring numbers.  MMOs needs numbers!!

SQWAAAK

Goons were in MWO through Season 2 of Run Hot or Die, which ended around October 2013. Most had three and four accounts to continue to troll the shyte out of the terribads...

All you ever need to know is which Goon is running the show in CrowFall. That will tell you what to expect from this installment of the Goons.

P.S. I was a prime in KaoS Legion during MWO, enough said.

Mahtisoturit remains my favorite clan in that game. We made a very wise decision teaming up with them early on. I was watching all the videos they made just a few days ago. Finnish gamers are hilarious and crazy ****ing bastards.

lol I personally don't, but there are others in KGB that do I am sure.  I came in after KGB left Koshgar, and so Andruk was the only home I knew, and I spilled a lot of blood trying to keep it, Andruk was a brutal battlefield hard fought, hard won, and ultimately lost after many wars.  A great partnership we had in CotC

I totally forgot about all the Andruk sieges. I remember when we decided to move you guys into it. I can't remember all the sieges, but I know at least one of them had my heart pounding until the very last second.

Actually, Albert Einstein would have the knowledge or training to do Internet searches or background checks.

Albert Einstein: PetGoon Detective

Early EU was defiantly the heyday of Darkfall. To me its like pre nerf bat to SWG.

Blue cheerios and needle stacks everywhere.

Mind poison chucking and stun batons

same/same 

Ahh, the glory days...

DarkfallPoliticalMapMay212009-1.jpg

The end of WW I and the fall of Hyperion. Next was the Death, CotC and Carin in a dirty three way of back and forth in WW II. Dragons, Krackens and Devils must DIE!!

All those Mar'Shral stat/resist pyramids for macro leveling.

In that graphic I see a stasis blip at the bottom and I'm trying to recall now what cities Stasis assaulted on the mainland.  I'd just found my way into leading that cluster-F of cast-offs from the major alliances when we attempted a surprise attack.  That was the day that a few thousand bodies all showed up and a few hackers caught the two or three siege stones before the servers crashed thus ending the surprise siege of 2-3 cities simultaneously and thus the demise of Stasis alliance.

I've never seen more people in a single place in any game than that day.

Edited by valor

I distinctly remember Stasis doing like 1-2 sieges a day (on average) for a month straight, and losing every single one of them. They were the laughing stock of early EU.

Mahti was an amazing ally in Mortal as well

Variance was on ganking in gaul kor all day, and Mahti was on all night

I tried my hardest to play Mortal but I really couldn't last more than a week.
Edited by Zarithas

It would be nice if goons would just stop trying to crap up every game they go into, destroying towns in world of warcraft, ruining other corporations in eve... and instead play the game like it was meant to be played

:|

Edited by bio

It would be nice if goons would just stop trying to crap up every game they go into, destroying towns in world of warcraft, ruining other corporations in eve... and instead play the game like it was meant to be played

Hey you're double escaping HTML entities on the /devtracker page. Last names with single quotes are custarded up.

As a Journalist you are not very objective

As a Journalist you are not very objective

I never said I was one, just that I play one on the internet

e: okay, so some people clearly don't get the joke, so removed it, and please stop pming me. everyone has a personal bias, i have no plans of having it influence me in projects i share with other people, or will affect other people

Hey you're double escaping HTML entities on the /devtracker page. Last names with single quotes are ****ed up.

Will fix when I get home from class

Edited by bio

I never said I was one, just that I play one on the internet

Will fix when I get home from class

A one sided internet journalist is a propagandist, and playing at one is like claiming you own the internet, tantamount to hypocrisy.

In that graphic I see a stasis blip at the bottom and I'm trying to recall now what cities Stasis assaulted on the mainland.  I'd just found my way into leading that cluster-F of cast-offs from the major alliances when we attempted a surprise attack.  That was the day that a few thousand bodies all showed up and a few hackers caught the two or three siege stones before the servers crashed thus ending the surprise siege of 2-3 cities simultaneously and thus the demise of Stasis alliance.

I've never seen more people in a single place in any game than that day.

Bria server in SWG at the end of Beta.

Ahh, the glory days...

DarkfallPoliticalMapMay212009-1.jpg

you remember Mahtisoturit?

crazy finnish dudes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iEBer4P5mw

God I miss that game...

That sounds awfully boring. Go back to the themeparks if you need someone to hold your hand.

Edited by Kaminaxus