Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Crowfall Central | The Unofficial Crowfall Fansite

MizterMike

feat_post_073.jpg

It gives us great pleasure to announce the launch of Crowfall Central and welcome you to the newest fansite on the block.

The site is co-founded by MizterMike and MaddMatt, we are two brothers from Australia who were blown away by Crowfall so much that we had to create a fansite to help promote the game. We are thrilled to finally have Crowfall Centrall online, but please be aware the site is still a work in progress, so if a feature isn't working as intended and/or something just doesn't look quite right, please let us know. In the meantime, we will be hard at work behind the scenes polishing things up and ironing out kinks in the system.

Crowfall Central is the unofficial fansite dedicated to bringing you all the latest news about the game in one convenient place. Our goal is to establish ourselves as Crowfall’s premier fansite and at the same time to build an awesome community that will compliment the official forums.

In the near future we will start to feature exclusive content, contests and some other goodies we have up our sleeves. Until then, please make yourself at home, join the discussions and familiarize yourself with the rest of the site.

Warmest regards,

MizterMike

Edited by MizterMike

cf_cc_banner.jpg

THE UNOFFICIAL CROWFALL FANSITE

http://crowfallcentral.net

Wow that's a wonderful website! The way everything is nicely presented, I really love the format of the FAQ, the Archetypes, all the images by category. I'm not done yet browsing on Crowfall Central, looks amazing! Good job  :)

Very nicely laid out!  

(The Dev Tracker link takes you to the wiki page...not sure if that was an intentional placeholder link or not)

Very nicely laid out!  

(The Dev Tracker link takes you to the wiki page...not sure if that was an intentional placeholder link or not)

Thanks for letting me know. All fixed now.

Website looks nice, way to go!

Hey ziz - thanks mate! It's a good start but I want to polish it up a lot over the coming months.

BTW, great job on your in depth overview video of Crowfall. Awesome stuff!

cf_cc_banner.jpg

THE UNOFFICIAL CROWFALL FANSITE

http://crowfallcentral.net

• 4 weeks later...