Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghoul31

Everyone Here Should Be Playing Shadowbane

Never ceases to amaze me, that people forget how much info they forget that they've put out there, for everyone to see.

I suppose Doomgrim has signed his own doom notice and left via the back door.

Admittedly I've made that mistake myself once before.  I gave my character name and a game I had played on a forum once.  Someone came back with a photo of me.  It wasn't a direct connection either... they used the character name to identify my guild, they found the guild forum containing my name with mention of the college I attended in my profile, then used the college's website to locate my actual photo.  I had to scrub that identity for fear of it reaching my government employers.

Now my name is Kyutaru and I went to clown college on Krypton where I majored in pixel annihilation.

There's no need to burn this "Doomgrin" guy at the stake. If we can safely assume that the head honchos of the CF community do not want barely literate trolls to serve as moderators, then we can safely conclude that Mr. Gonzo's loss of status was virtually inevitable. The emperor chet persona or even peekachew would have been a better choice for forum moderator.

But I suppose the mob needs its martyrs and scapegoats.

Sucks to him and sucks to you too!

ncLez59.png

Hmm how very strange... your attempts at deflecting aside, the first one appears to be an EQ fan (like you) with a family (like you) who learned about Crowfall just after March 9th and backed it by March 15.  I notice your join date is March 13...

I think we've found our man.

If you like. Those are such unique qualifiers. I mean how many people could like EQ and join during the kickstarter. I guess a family could be uncommon around here.

Entropy is not what it used to be.  I am a servant of The Nothing.. The Hunger!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

I guess a family could be uncommon around here.

Everyone's from a family. Just because you are trying to subtly call people virgins bears no significance or correlation on your maturity, tact and common sense. Or lack of.

Keep diggin that hole there.

Would need Nyt or Dorksmetal to confirm, I believe they are both associated with that group.

Many ways to get them to divulge when the game goes live. That's what I love about sandboxes. All I have to do is twist the knife in one wound to unlock the secrets of the universe.

Edited by Lastboy

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

If you like. Those are such unique qualifiers. I mean how many people could like EQ and join during the kickstarter. I guess a family could be uncommon around here.

Individually they're unique qualifiers.  All of those at once on a guy who also calls himself Doomgrin?

Well now you're just shooting the moon.

Cheers!

His in-game character name will be D00mgr1n. We'll never figure out that it was him all along.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Stop feeding the player. He's a 3rd rate one at that. Got lucky sending Doc packing. I'm assuming it wasn't Doc's first rodeo with the mod image crap, so it's like he didn't do anything Doc didn't do himself. His guild went to WoW ffs. Nothing to see here.

Well, soon enough Doomgrin will go and pack once the game is live. He better hope the Sb players do not figure out who he is in game.

Did you even play SB? If the answer is no, then get out of our ghetto. if the answer is yes, then get out of our ghetto. You are not welcome here.

If he's hated by the rest of the SB community, wouldn't that make him like the rest of us? :)

CF_Van.png