Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghoul31

Everyone Here Should Be Playing Shadowbane

This joker is not our Doomgrin, Legacy Gaming has no connection to this person.

Since your Doomgrin backed the game and has an account, what would his forum name be and how disgruntled is he that someone stole his identity?

Since your Doomgrin backed the game and has an account, what would his forum name be and how disgruntled is he that someone stole his identity?

Very good questions.   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

LOL what target?  You think I name my actual account or character's Doomgrin?  Too bad you guys do not even listen to the martyr you have crafted.

Some actions can result in the immediate suspension of forum privileges

There are some actions severe enough to result in immediate temporary or permanent suspension of posting privileges without prior notification. Serious or sustained offenses may result in suspension of not only the user's forum account but game account as well.

Examples include:

• Evading suspension through account hopping.

You might want to be careful of what you own up to. That's tantamount to confessing that you made this account just so that they couldn't ban you.

he has not made an account for these forums yet, he was pretty upset his name was taken, I imagine now this dude has been trolling he will come up with something new.

You might want to be careful of what you own up to. That's tantamount to confessing that you made this account just so that they couldn't ban you.

Very good info.    And if what Headlight says is true I guess appropriate action should now be taken.   As Todd has said " It's time to right a wrong".  And this fiasco is so very wrong.  

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Same name... definitely wrong maturity level.  Sorry, you'll have to find him elsewhere... unfortunately, I'm sure there are 100s of Doomgrins out there.

Honestly, not sure why you guys are devoting so much energy feeding trolls.

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...

he has not made an account for these forums yet, he was pretty upset his name was taken, I imagine now this dude has been posting he will come up with something new.

Excellent, we look forward to hearing about when he's completed that process and the new name he has selected.  Can't have a witch hunt without a witch.

But don't worry, we'll test him fairly.  If he drowns, he's innocent.  If he floats, he burns at the stake.  Everybody wins!

I know you're saying he's not the same guy, yet oddly he's online on both your and this website at the same time.  Changing his name to something new is definitely the right call.

Doomgrin - Legacy site - Last online 10:03pm

Doomgrin - Crowfall forums - Last online 10:03pm

Someone closed their browser!

Edited by Kyutaru

Excellent, we look forward to hearing about when he's completed that process and the new name he has selected.  Can't have a witch hunt without a witch.

But don't worry, we'll test him fairly.  If he drowns, he's innocent.  If he floats, he burns at the stake.  Everybody wins!

I know you're saying he's not the same guy, yet oddly he's online on both your and this website at the same time.  Changing his name to something new is definitely the right call.

You're good!  

hahahahah holy custard

yo guild leader get rid of this guy or i will have the goon squad kos the custard out of you guys anytime i see you

hope this helps

Edited by eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

Good work there Sherlock.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Good one... and you managed to fool others too. 

> Suddenly, a Nyt appears in the discussion...

or i will have the goon squad kos the custard out of you guys anytime i see you

hope this helps

Challenge accepted. :) he's still not our guy. Edited by dorksmetal

Same name... definitely wrong maturity level.  Sorry, you'll have to find him elsewhere... unfortunately, I'm sure there are 100s of Doomgrins out there.

Honestly, not sure why you guys are devoting so much energy feeding trolls.

Hey now don't lump me in with these SB folks. I only made one post. I have no stake in this.

Edited by Leiloni.