• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghoul31

Everyone Here Should Be Playing Shadowbane

oh my god shut up

1520.gif

hahahahah holy custard

yo guild leader get rid of this guy or i will have the goon squad kos the custard out of you guys anytime i see you

hope this helps

1126.gif

just admit he is your dude and he did a dumb thing and that would probably go a long way

giphy.gif

Edited by Lastboy

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

LOL what target?  You think I name my actual account or character's Doomgrin?  Too bad you guys do not even listen to the martyr you have crafted.

So on top of everything else, you are a coward.  All of my toons have bear in them.  Warbear, conBear, sirBear, surBear, srBear,, Bearetta, Bearasss and so on.,

No fear here, what is your problem?

Everyone's from a family. Just because you are trying to subtly call people virgins bears no significance or correlation on your maturity, tact and common sense. Or lack of.

You said bear.  :P

he has not made an account for these forums yet, he was pretty upset his name was taken, I imagine now this dude has been posting he will come up with something new.

If he truly isn't the same person, I hope that he doesn't use Doomgrin as a name in Crowfall. (Unless you guys just really want an entire community to fight against) He will get griefed to no end if he does.  I can promise you that.  

oh I did. It just shows that he is 10 times the man that you will ever be.

If you had actually followed the discussion, I first called him on his actions in the thread.  I did not report him until he continued to do so and TOLD ME TO report him if I had further concern.

@everyone else

I did not create this account for Doc.  I created it for the kickstarter.

My concern had nothing to do with some silly shadowbane politics.  It had to do with a moderator incorrectly representing ACE.

I did not "steal" anyone's account.  Sorry if anyone else uses this screen name in other games, but its not a social security number.  We obviously need something more original.  If I inconvenienced someone else sorry, but I was not wrong and ACE apparently saw it the same way.

Entropy is not what it used to be.  I am a servant of The Nothing.. The Hunger!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

So on top of everything else, you are a coward.  All of my toons have bear in them.  Warbear, conBear, sirBear, surBear, srBear,, Bearetta, Bearasss and so on.,

No fear here, what is your problem?

I guess this name was so original when I made the account early last month.  I will not use this name because apparently I would be drawing fire to someone else according to some other posts.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

My concern had nothing to do with some silly shadowbane politics.  It had to do with a moderator incorrectly representing ACE.

I did not "steal" anyone's account.  Sorry if anyone else uses this screen name in other games, but its not a social security number.  We obviously need something more original.  If I inconvenienced someone else sorry, but I was not wrong and ACE apparently saw it the same way.

You have inconvenienced and disgruntled off ALL OF US.  Make sure you let us know who you are when you change your name.  

You might want to be careful of what you own up to. That's tantamount to confessing that you made this account just so that they couldn't ban you.

No is tantamount to admitting forum tantrums are all too common and I feel no need to bring that in game.  If you look, you can actually change your forum name right in your settings.  I was not wrong Doc misrepresented his position.  He is free to post as he wants, as a player which seems to be the real concern.

If you had actually followed the discussion, I first called him on his actions in the thread.  I did not report him until he continued to do so and TOLD ME TO report him if I had further concern.

@everyone else

I did not create this account for Doc.  I created it for the kickstarter.

And why, since you arrived late to this party, made you out of your very charitable heart , made you think YOU are the ACE police?  Who are you to elevate yourself to such a high position that you think you should drop on to the scene and you can even call a mod on any of their actions.   Regardless of what the outcome was YOUR actions by calling out a mod IS against the CoC.  You yourself have shown a lack of respect for the co and their guildlines you seem to want to represent.

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

And why, since you arrived late to this party, made you out of your very charitable heart , made you think YOU are the ACE police?  Who are you to elevate yourself to such a high position that you think you should drop on to the scene and you can even call a mod on any of their actions.   Regardless of what the outcome was YOUR actions by calling out a mod IS against the CoC.  You yourself have shown a lack of respect for the co and their guildlines to seem to want to represent.

I read the Code of Conduct.  I asked him first to consider how he presents.  He turned his ire towards me, would not listen to reason, and pulled the "write a support ticket if you do not like it."  I do not have to be a 10-year patron to not like how a representative of a company is acting.  I did not pull his mod status.  That was not my call.  I did as he and the CoC states.

It is the job of the moderators to moderate the community.  It is the job of the community to speak up when the moderators are acting inappropriately.

I like how he still hasn't understood what he has done and why we're actually disgruntled off :)

He is free to do what you want him to do, continue to post as a community member.  I did not take issue with the political debate.  I could care less.  I took issue with HOW he was doing it with a "moderator" tag attached to his name.  See Pann's post for further details.

He is free to do what you want him to do, continue to post as a community member.  I did not take issue with the political debate.  I could care less.  I took issue with HOW he was doing it with a "moderator" tag attached to his name.  See Pann's post for further details.

See, you don't get it... that's what I said

I like how he still hasn't understood what he has done and why we're actually disgruntled off :)

He knows.    He is like someone else that travels these boards pretending to be an ACE advocate but in truth only look for opportunties to use situations to try ( although in vain ) make themselves look to be more than they are.  I guess the only way they feel like they have any control.    They are actually causing more damage to the company by their actions than the offense ( as they see it ) themselves.  But again  they do not care.  It's all about them.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

He knows.    He is like someone else that travels these boards pretending to be an ACE advocate but in truth only look for opportunties to use situations to try ( although in vain ) make themselves look to be more than they are.  I guess the only way they feel like they have any control.    They are actually causing more damage to the company by their actions than the offense ( as they see it ) themselves.  But again  they do not care.  It's all about them.

I'm not so sure he knows what kinda door he has opened :)

I read the Code of Conduct.  I asked him first to consider how he presents.  He turned his ire towards me, would not listen to reason, and pulled the "write a support ticket if you do not like it."  I do not have to be a 10-year patron to not like how a representative of a company is acting.  I did not pull his mod status.  That was not my call.  I did as he and the CoC states.

It is the job of the moderators to moderate the community.  It is the job of the community to speak up when the moderators are acting inappropriately.

Well it all worked out so conveniently for you, to have your nose in a forum where you clearly don't belong, just to point out to a moderator that he was wrong.

Then, you have the audacity to gloat about the situation you and your buddy, MaT created.

Certifiable insanity imo.

You had 50 posts when this all started and you haven't stopped shooting your mouth off since.

My thoughts are loathsome and despicable, regardless of whether Doc was a moderator or not. This whole thing looks like a complete setup.

288mqgz.png

Well it all worked out so conveniently for you, to have your nose in a forum where you clearly don't belong, just to point out to a moderator that he was wrong.

Then, you have the audacity to gloat about the situation you and your buddy, MaT created.

Certifiable insanity imo.

You had 50 posts when this all started and you haven't stopped shooting your mouth off since.

My thoughts are loathsome and despicable, regardless of whether Doc was a moderator or not. This whole thing looks like a complete setup.

Forums are open to everyone.  

Do not know this MaT.  As I said, I did not even know the political crap they were spewing, just how badly a mod was representing ACE (by language not content).  Putting "mod words in bold" does not separate him from the rest of the post.  I even suggested he make a separate forum name for posting as himself rather than as a a mod.  

My post count went up because I had not remained silent about this witchhunt, just like the rest of you.  You defend a well-like guy who admittedly did something wrong and got called on it.  You sound like Nixon's cabinet.

Edited by Doomgrin

So I decided to test Synast's theory on the 2 account thing.  I've had this account registered with the site since December, but never did anything with it until I linked my KS.  The only difference between this account and my main account is that I cannot post in off topic at the moment.  Seems weird.