Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghoul31

Everyone Here Should Be Playing Shadowbane

Forums are open to everyone.  

Do not know this MaT.  As I said, I did not even know the political crap they were spewing, just how badly a mod was representing ACE (by language not content).  Putting "mod words in bold" does not separate him from the rest of the post.  I even suggested he make a separate forum name for posting as himself rather than as a a mod.  

My post count went up because I had not remained silent about this witchhunt, just like the rest of you.  You defend a well-like guy who admittedly did something wrong and got called on it.  You sound like Nixon's cabinet.

Gonna be too busy to have forum fun with you for the next couple of days, and it really isn't going to be constructive from this point on.  I had my fun yesterday when I didn't have anything better to do.  That being said, I do want to reiterate that I know your type and most people find it a loathsome type.  When you behave like this in public(probably often) and see the other patrons rolling their eyes, it's at you not the target of your little display.  I have almost no doubt that you absolutely think you did the right thing.  Almost.  

See, I still find it ironic given the circumstances that you are being so evasive about what guild your actions represent.  It also plants that little seed of doubt about the right thing.  When I do the right thing by myself and the groups I associate with in a given social situation, I am proud to represent that group.  Most people wear it loud and proud.  Not you.  Really, just a guild name and maybe some your mates to stop by and say hi.  Ancient multi-game guild. 

You built a couple of bridges over the last two days here...you burnt a lot more than that though.  

See it isn't even about whether you did the right thing or not.  It isn't even really about Doc.  Don't get me wrong, I like the dude and his contributions will be missed by a wide margin, but he isn't my guildmate or anything more than an acquaintance in a video game and on video game boards.  Hell, I don't even know if he even liked being a mod.  It's about acting like a bugger in the ghetto.  It's not what you did really, it's who you are.

And it's so cute that you don't think it will carry over into the game.  This entire section is for arguments over slights real and perceived from 10 years ago on forums like this and in-game actions that backed them up.  You don't think this will carry over into game?  That's some funny poorly made socks.

Edited by gharvi

Er, what's "edging"?

Gonna be too busy to have forum fun with you for the next couple of days, and it really isn't going to be constructive from this point on.  I had my fun yesterday when I didn't have anything better to do.  That being said, I do want to reiterate that I know your type and most people find it a loathsome type.  When you behave like this in public(probably often) and see the other patrons rolling their eyes, it's at you not the target of your little display.  I have almost no doubt that you absolutely think you did the right thing.  Almost.  

See, I still find it ironic given the circumstances that you are being so evasive about what guild your actions represent.  It also plants that little seed of doubt about the right thing.  When I do the right thing by myself and the groups I associate with in a given social situation, I am proud to represent that group.  Most people wear it loud and proud.  Not you.  Really, just a guild name and maybe some your mates to stop by and say hi.  Ancient multi-game guild. 

You built a couple of bridges over the last two days here...you burnt a lot more than that though.  

See it isn't even about whether you did the right thing or not.  It isn't even really about Doc.  Don't get me wrong, I like the dude and his contributions will be missed by a wide margin, but he isn't my guildmate or anything more than an acquaintance in a video game and on video game boards.  Hell, I don't even know if he even liked being a mod.  It's about acting like a bugger in the ghetto.  It's not what you did really, it's who you are.

And it's so cute that you don't think it will carry over into the game.  This entire section is for arguments over slights real and perceived from 10 years ago on forums like this and in-game actions that backed them up.  You don't think this will carry over into game?  That's some funny poorly made socks.

It is only a little about Doc. However, there is a bigger picture to the uprising. If that guy thinks this poorly made socks will not carry over in game, then he is custarded.  Just look at my sig. I talk poorly made socks and I proudly show who I am. Any of my mates will. Have a beef with us? Bring us good fights.

I guess this name was so original when I made the account early last month.  I will not use this name because apparently I would be drawing fire to someone else according to some other posts.

Oh NOW he cares about the effect his actions have on people.  We know Team Legacy is a spotlight competitor and what this could do to their reputation for Crowfall.  No matter what your name happens to become you can be sure your tags will remain TL.  What do you know, you're here and on the Legacy site again at the same time.  I'm waiting for evidence that you're some stranger yet all we're getting is more conviction.

Name and avatar changed but can't change your user id, poster 20083.

(I'm having so much fun with this lol)

More strange coincidences.  This is starting to turn into Ripley's Believe-It-or-Not.

While I know this is not an ARPG, if you are familiar with Marvel Heroes, having 46+ characters makes the game so much more fun than just picking race+class.  There is a style to uniques of each that outweighs the cross-over of mechanics between them.  Archetypes are like that.  We get lots of variety inherent in the race and not so relying on the gear looks to make us stand out.  Now, w are are no so gear dependent which gives the open-looting of corpses more viability and less of a game-ruining recourse.

Plays Marvel Heroes, as previous post indicates has son.

TL Doomgrin:

"Hey Folks!  Is the Guild's decision to go only PvP focus having an impact on the EQN chapter?  I sort of drop out of MMOs playing just Marvel Heroes with my son."

http://legacygg.com/profile/6399-doomgrin/?do=content&type=forums_topic_post&page=2

"Right? Only forums i have been hanging on is Marvel Heroes.  Sheesh not something i need right now."

Sad part is judging from his posts, he's flat out lying to his Team Legacy friends and they're unfortunately buying the story.  Friends stick together!

Edited by Kyutaru

Doc lost his mod status. Boo freakin hoo. Wouldn't be the first time someone from QFT lost their status. My favorite part is how all these nobodies are jumping on the rip gonzo train. You're wonderful. He'd still be here if he wanted to be here. He lost mod, so what, he could still contribute and even more so since he wouldn't need to tone it down. He decided to leave instead. That's on him, not this dude who reported him.

Side note: it probably takes more than 1-2 people to report a mod for them to get canned. Check the cf Twitter as supposedly a bunch of people were onboard the hate train. So many delicious tears.

Inb4 I reported him. Didn't. Don't care enough.

This thread has caused enough drama.  Locking it as it is nowhere near the original subject.  If you disagree with my actions feel free to send an email:

support@crowfall.com

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"