Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghoul31

Everyone Here Should Be Playing Shadowbane

That is virtually indisputable. Trust me, however, when I state that this docgonzo goober probably shouldn't be a moderator. It's probably a bad idea to put anyone from his guild in such positions, as the QFT guild has a history of seeking and using moderator positions for the purpose of silencing and discriminating against their in-game political opponents.

I'm presuming that the moderator position is to be an ethical one, though. If that is the case, it's a little weird seeing the member(s) of a guild with the worst ethical reputation in Shadowbane (at least after the R30's server hacking nonsense) serving as moderator on the CF forums.

If you have a real issue, and it seems like you do, support@crowfall.com

In other news, Doc is the most fair mod here.

He hasn't censored me yet, so I don't have an issue. I'm only expressing my surprise at that particular selection.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

He hasn't censored me yet, so I don't have an issue. I'm only expressing my surprise at that particular selection.

as I've said before ....if you stay within the RoC ...and you have afaik....I have no reason to mod anything...

as for the rest...I always get a laugh at your hyperinflated sense of your own importance coupled with the scathing insulted you flaunt to the entire Forum everytime you whine once again about QFT...as well as your pathological and transparent attempts to disparage me however possible...silly things like facts or the evidence available to any who have read the CF forums don't appear to influence your approach unduly....just reminds me that some folks who try to forumbane may type a lot and fabricate more intricately than an episode of Mad Men....but still fail abysmally to influence anyone with a functional brain

but hey...if it's what you enjoy. ..then have Fun.... most will see right through the feeble attempts. ..some will check things out for themselves...and who knows...a few might even believe your drivel due to sheer volume....something you count on...I know

makes no difference to me....I get some chuckles reading your flailing about...and when you are not trying your insipid spin attempts you can on occasion make a decent point once in a while....

falls under the broken clock is right twice a day things, imo

do carry on...

EDIT: and you do realize accusing me of "antagonizing" and then calling me a "goober" gets you a very special prize for silliness...yes?

Edited by doc gonzo

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

and just for the record here MaT....

if you have any problems with a Moderator...feel free to PM me directly...or any other Mod

if that is not satisfactory you can always email support@crowfall.com

FIQw0eP.png

I would love to see you provide an example of one single instance where I have fabricated an assertion that was not based on facts or evidence. On the other hand, you recurrently respond to my posts with commentary which you concede is not based on any direct knowledge of the facts discussed. This was true when I wrote to BraveSirRobin about QFT incidents, and this is true today when you respond to my opinions on the two respective Shadowbane emulators. Following this baseless commentary of yours, you typically then suggest that I am some sort of lying spinster with a "hyperinflated sense of importance." These sorts of quips are as baseless as your responses to the actual substantive merits of my posts, but in addition to that they are also actually ad hominem personal attacks. I think that the repetition of such personal attacks is conduct rather unbecoming of a moderator, but I'm not in charge of making such distinctions.

I must say that I'm a tad offended by these repeated personal attacks, particularly since I'm a candid member of an ethical profession and I really don't have the time or the interest in stretching the truth or even directly lying about incidents in a dead on-line game. While I stick with putting forth facts and detailing how both the form and substance of your posts are utterly stupid, you respond with baseless accusations concerning events for which you admittedly possess no firsthand knowledge and personal attacks involving my honesty. You very well may be a great choice for a forum moderator, but that's only if we can presume that the bar for such an 'eminent' forum position is set very, very low.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

well, you certainly do love the sound of your own typing...that's beyond any argument...

read what i type very carefully rather than projecting and you might find some of the very answers you are asking for...

now...i did say "fabricate"...which is to make something yes?

did i ever say you fabricated an assertion not based on facts?

nope...i defy you to find me a quote to such effect...if so i will look it over and either laugh at you for getting it wrong...or admit any mistake i make (as is my wont, my track record alone proves that beyond doubt)...and take it from there...

my commentary previously clearly stated what i did and did not know...i did so BEFORE you tried to call me out on it in that Thread, and restated my position to correct any errors or misconception...so there goes that attempt at spin by using "baseless"

same for the second part of the same thing...i've tried both emulators...and have stayed out of both since, so i only talk about what i found when i did try them...yes? again...quote me saying differently...good luck

"some sort of lying spinster"....again you are projecting...yes, i did say you spin...do you deny it?

i defy you to find anything that has me calling you "lying".....again good luck and nice try at mud slinging....but another fail

as i said previously...accusing me of "personal attacks" after calling me a "goober" is just hilarious....do you need to borrow the shop vac to clean all the sand out of your panties?

and lastly...as a Player i just gotta laugh...and when you want to engage me as a Player, have at it...

as i Posted previously, if you have a problem with my Moderating, you can email support@crowfall.com...otherwise, this is your verbal Warning to keep the two, Player and Moderator, separate ...go after the Player is just fine, problems with Moderation do not belong on the Forums and continuing to do so will earn warning points

yes, the bold text is me being a Mod, regular text is just me...

i realize that may be a problem for you, you have means of recourse...and as i said, i've got no problems with you arguing your points Player to Player, i'll also add that i do NOT moderate Threads i participate in...i dislike even having done the "verbal" here...and any issue dealing with moderating you in any form is one i will recuse myself from completely and leave in the hands of other Mods

but you keep swinging there MaT...who knows, maybe some day you can even sit at the big table wit the grown ups

Edited by doc gonzo
can't spell

FIQw0eP.png

Shadowbane WAS a very awesome game... between that abomination they call fishbane and that lonely ass WM server no one should be playing... Shadowbane WAS awesome, cant we just put it to rest as one of the most epic pvp games to ever grace the genre?

This is the soft stuff. :)

oh hell yeah...

i'm being VERY "nice" so far...

well, compared to my normal modus operandi that is

FIQw0eP.png

oh hell yeah...

i'm being VERY "nice" so far...

well, compared to my normal modus operandi that is

As a newcomer to this community, i cannot say your rantings are a very good representative of ACE. I know nothing of the other guy. I just find it very distasteful to see your assault on him from a game company i have invested in. He may deserve it, but this is not how i would expect a professional to handle it.

Entropy is not what it used to be.  I am a servant of The Nothing.. The Hunger!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

As a newcomer to this community, i cannot say your rantings are a very good representative of ACE. I know nothing of the other guy. I just find it very distasteful to see your assault on him from a game company i have invested in. He may deserve it, but this is not how i would expect a professional to handle it.

allow me to make something very clear to you , as a newcomer, that i had thought was very apparent by context...

i am NOT an ACE employee, and when typing in regular text, such as now...i am typing as a mere Player, just like everyone else...sharing my own Opinion and engaging in the early politics of the Game, or discussing and speculating about the Game...

when I am speaking as a Moderator, i use bold text...as stated in this very Thread...i do NOT moderate threads i participate in, not people i am actively interacting with...i recuse myself from such things and hand it over to other Moderators for any problems

so to sum up...i am NOT a "professional" but a volunteer who spends some of my personal time helping out the Community by moderating the Forums

i AM allowed to express myself, and am bound by the Rules of Conduct, EXACTLY the same as all the other Players and Posters around here

what you find "distasteful" is of NO concern to me...in fact...the tears are yummy

i also find it very interesting that a self described "newcomer" that does not know either of us would be interjecting themselves into an obscure thread in the Shadowbane sub-forums just to sling some mud

the Forumbaner in me might even think you might be being a bit "political" yourself and not accurately representing the reality of the situation fully just to try and score some "points" by backing MaT up while claiming "ignorance" in an attempt to bolster your position....

but maybe not...and no matter what, as a Player i'll readily give the benefit of the doubt...and just say ...welcome to the Crowfall Forums....enjoy yer day!

(now that, courant...is a lil deeper example of SB politics)

EDIT: also...if you have ANY issues with a Moderator or moderator actions, feel free to Private Message any Mod, or email support@crowfall.com

Edited by doc gonzo
added disclaimer bit...

FIQw0eP.png

lol @ doc. Sheesh

Also, is there like a minimum character count for when managainsttime posts? I never read 95% of what he posts because its just a wall of text every time.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

allow me to make something very clear to you , as a newcomer, that i had thought was very apparent by context...

i am NOT an ACE employee, and when typing in regular text, such as now...i am typing as a mere Player, just like everyone else...sharing my own Opinion and engaging in the early politics of the Game, or discussing and speculating about the Game...

when I am speaking as a Moderator, i use bold text...as stated in this very Thread...i do NOT moderate threads i participate in, not people i am actively interacting with...i recuse myself from such things and hand it over to other Moderators for any problems

so to sum up...i am NOT a "professional" but a volunteer who spends some of my personal time helping out the Community by moderating the Forums

i AM allowed to express myself, and am bound by the Rules of Conduct, EXACTLY the same as all the other Players and Posters around here

what you find "distasteful" is of NO concern to me...in fact...the tears are yummy

i also find it very interesting that a self described "newcomer" that does not know either of us would be interjecting themselves into an obscure thread in the Shadowbane sub-forums just to sling some mud

the Forumbaner in me might even think you might be being a bit "political" yourself and not accurately representing the reality of the situation fully just to try and score some "points" by backing MaT up while claiming "ignorance" in an attempt to bolster your position....

but maybe not...and no matter what, as a Player i'll readily give the benefit of the doubt...and just say ...welcome to the Crowfall Forums....enjoy yer day!

(now that, courant...is a lil deeper example of SB politics)

EDIT: also...if you have ANY issues with a Moderator or moderator actions, feel free to Private Message any Mod, or email support@crowfall.com

I would suggest you get a handle without "forum moderator" plastered on the avatar. There is no such thing as "personal" when wearing an official logo/pin/title. I care little for your so called politics Or your beef with this other guy. I would have passed this thread over if not for your behavior.

Entropy is not what it used to be.  I am a servant of The Nothing.. The Hunger!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

I would suggest you get a handle without "forum moderator" plastered on the avatar. There is no such thing as "personal" when wearing an official logo/pin/title. I care little for your so called politics Or your beef with this other guy. I would have passed this thread over if not for your behavior.

:rolleyes:

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

as I stated, feel free to send any complaints/problems to any Mod or email support@crowfall.com

as for the rest...thank the All Father that such policy decisions are not up to you or dependent on your opinions...

"I would have passed this thread over if not for your behavior." - this does not help your case at all....how could you "pass this thread over" and yet be in the thread to read my typing?

did you mean you just randomly wandered into the SB forum, randomly clicked the link to this thread...read it....and THEN "passed it over" if not for my posting?

or did you mean you did randomly do all that to get here and the only reason you posted was to kvetch?

just curious...but no need to reply if you don't feel like it....don't wanna ruffle yer fluffy feathers...

FIQw0eP.png

MaT talks a lot, dont say much though.

Doomgrim, speak not of things you know not of.  This is a pvp game. As such, there will be forumbane.  We play pvp for fun, we forumbane for fun.  Should a moderator not be allowed to have fun?