ghoul31

Everyone Here Should Be Playing Shadowbane

Shadowbane's most hated:

1) China

2) beta guilds

3) QFT

4) the emu's

5) each other

Outside of WM I don't think QFT makes the hated list.  We played two servers before Mourning and two after and did well on all of them.  We generally played hard but nice in our own way.   We took Dragonscales capitol vs the server but gave it back that night with all the buildings and musuem intact.  We gave back lots of trees in fact if peeps put up good fights.  Some of us duped but peeps realize that virtually everyone did or at least directly benefited from it.  Honorable guilds and honorable folks play with us and more want to.  They put as much value on MaT's jihad as they would a pair of old and worn out clown shoes.

Edited by BraveSirRobin

As a newcomer to this community, i cannot say your rantings are a very good representative of ACE. I know nothing of the other guy. I just find it very distasteful to see your assault on him from a game company i have invested in. He may deserve it, but this is not how i would expect a professional to handle it.

Pal this is the Shadowbane subforum, it is normal to see thread like this one

Btw if anyone need the entire Qft's forum (Mat posted only 2 message from that) i have it in a rar file of 74,5 mb (Courtesy of ShiningPath)

Edited by cappaspada

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

you keep saying we are done...then you keep going at it....fair enuff

in para 1) you say "Here's the thing - your assertion that QFT reported these characters with hacked starting runes is also PURE speculation, and cannot be known or proved at all. In fact, that assertion is completely made up."

my retort to this and the rest like it is the same as before...we CAN find out....i'm not asking you or anyone to believe anything...i've stated multiple times that the Answer is to ask those who were employees of SBG at the time, who happen to be on these forums and available for a PM or whatever...

Ashen Temper and BenWP....neither can ever be implicated as any part of QFT ever...both were working for SBG at the time, and both woudl have direct knowledge concerning these exact issues....any proof there is would come from either of these two...

but you aren't really interested in that, are you...just the smears and casting Doubt....you know...politics...oh wait, you have clearly stated previously you are NOT spinning or playing politics....so either that assertion is incorrect or you have some other motive for all of this which you have yet to make anyone aware of that i know about.....care to share you thinking here or perhaps the results of a PM to either Ashen or Ben?

moving on...

in para 2) you say "How would I prove that QFT used hacked characters in sieges? In order to display the stats of such characters, I would have had to have been able to access the accounts for these respective characters"

no need for those accounts....i'm fine if you have the names of any such toon you are accusing coupled with a screen shot of said toon in the Field...i KNOW that is a high bar to set...but you are making a HUGE accusation that it appears we are just supposed to trust you on...and that's my point on that one...BSR had openly admitted quite the bit on these topic in direct Answer to you....i've also openly confirmed some of it, the bits i have seen for myself....so we all acknowledge that parts of this mess are accurate....it's the bits where you take it all far beyond anything you have shown any proof for that i have difficulty with...and it's those bits, as well as your dredging up 8 year old stuff from another Game on these forums, that makes it look like you are doing exactly what you claim not to be doing

engaging in "politics"

the posts you put up do indeed look bad...and are from 2007, before i joined so i do not have any direct knowledge here

now, if i wanted to spin i could cast doubt by yelling "photoshop" and such....but i am not...i'm not even going to try and defend it, i'll leave it up to those who were there...if they are interested in doing so....and only add that in my time with QFT i've not seen anything like this....in fact any exploits found since i joined were Reported....some by me personally....and it was no uncommon to test out such things for confirmation and giggles....but not at mines or banes that i ever saw...

and lastly you typed this - "

Yes, I'm going to assume that this dance is the last one, unless you can produce at least a scintilla of evidence to back up your claims. I'm not going to hold my breath. You are still yet to make a single assertion that is based on facts or evidence. I don't know where you went to school, "Doc," but denying certain allegations repeatedly, followed by completely making up events out of thin air doesn't make for a compelling argument."

what claims did i make here that you want me to back up? i've stated what i have seen and given my Opinions and Observations...and when i do Ask something, you wisely skip around the inconvenient bits and go back to the political soapbox you deny climbing up on...even after my repeatedly demonstrating multiple examples of you engaging in just such actions

and that leads us to the Epilogue for our little Dance...where you say - "We are not rivals - the term "rival" suggests a similar level of quality or distinction - Mr. Gonzo has never been close to my level in-game or on forumbane. He has been obsessed with me for quite a long time, seething with ressentiment. QFT and my own guild were arguably rivals at one point, but he wasn't even in QFT in those days."

as to my level of "in-game"...as i've clearly said over and over again...i have never been one to puff myself up like you enjoy doing...self aggrandizement is just not my style....i'll leave that to those who have been in Vent with me....or fought against me...to determine...and i'm quite comfortable with that

as to my "level" at ForumBane we get to the part that elicits giggles from me....

you see, it's neither you nor i that get to have a say in our Reputations...it's all about how others think of it....yes? i mean cereally, how much insulted did QFT put on you that you spend so much time, words and effort in your attempts at the political mudslinging you claim you are not doing? you really don't want to get into all the same shyte again...why keep bringing it up, after all..."don't start none, won't be none" is pretty much my approach, you only got my attention because you hauled this up and wouldn't settle for BSR's direct answers

in this case, we both have our own History in SB to stand on.... i'm fine with that...

but the real beauty of it, to me at least....is what we have, not years ago in a different Game/Forums....but what we have right here in Crowfall among this Community itself...all we have to the vast majority of folks around *here* is what we have done/typed *here*....and folks can read it for themselves and make up their own minds as they see fit... no matter what either of us assert....the final judgement is up to the Readers, not us...

and i'm quite comfortable with that as well...

enjoy yer day, and thanks for filling the hot tub

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

That is virtually indisputable. Trust me, however, when I state that this docgonzo goober probably shouldn't be a moderator. It's probably a bad idea to put anyone from his guild in such positions, as the QFT guild has a history of seeking and using moderator positions for the purpose of silencing and discriminating against their in-game political opponents.

I'm presuming that the moderator position is to be an ethical one, though. If that is the case, it's a little weird seeing the member(s) of a guild with the worst ethical reputation in Shadowbane (at least after the R30's server hacking nonsense) serving as moderator on the CF forums.

Ace already stated that as soon as the game will go live the moderators will be only Ace's employers so no one that is moderator now will be in the same position when the game will go live and the fact that Docgonzo is moderator don't change the fact that he can answer to your reply even in a harsh way if his not abusing of his power like some other did weeks ago (and got removed from moderation)

Edited by cappaspada

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER

Shadowbane's most hated:

1) China

2) beta guilds

3) QFT

4) the emu's

5) each other

^^^This list is crap. 

Allow me to correct you.

1) China

2) Grammaton Clerics

3) sb.exe

4) Slander aka the fat bear scourge of the test server

5) Agelmar

^^^This list is crap. 

Allow me to correct you.

1) China

2) Grammaton Clerics

3) sb.exe

4) Slander aka the fat bear scourge of the test server

5) Agelmar

2) I only know Grammation Clerics by reputation. But then again, there's been a ton of RPK guilds, so who could keep up with all those who were the best for their time period.

3) true.

4) Who? Oh, Test. Right.

5) Some mourning guy? Other than being the Crowfall mod who wouldn't wish to be a crowfall mod yet applied to be a crowfall mod -- was he a scout advocate or something?

While this is probably true... from everything I've seen so far with Crowfall, it appears that everything is a direct result of things they've learned from SB. And if they were actually making SB2 instead of Crowfall, I'd bet SB2 would be looking exactly like Crowfall is looking to be. Sequels don't have to play just like the original.

dungeon siege 3....wtf did they call it dungeon siege for. 0% like the other games.

ezgzn8.jpg

2) I only know Grammation Clerics by reputation. But then again, there's been a ton of RPK guilds, so who could keep up with all those who were the best for their time period.

3) true.

4) Who? Oh, Test. Right.

5) Some mourning guy? Other than being the Crowfall mod who wouldn't wish to be a crowfall mod yet applied to be a crowfall mod -- was he a scout advocate or something?

Don't worry about me, totally a "mourning guy"

Hi slander.  CK still a thing?  MQ?

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Looks like some cry baby got upset that a mod was stating his own opinion. And I know it wasn't MaT. Not saying I know who did it, I'm saying that it's not MaT's style. Maybe Doc wanted to take a break, idk, but if one of more of you freaking cry babies reported him for being a mod and a human being with an opinion, wait until the political forums opens. If you think they can't stop multi-boxing, they definitely can't stop you from getting tr0lled so hard Anonymous will have to come to your rescue.

i know, i know. support@crowfall.com