Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghoul31

Everyone Here Should Be Playing Shadowbane

Ok now begin to understand how hardcore Shadowbane politics were.

You have no idea.  These forums are positively tame in comparison. 

xZ2ResZ.png?1

Seriously, can we just have a single thread called "CRAI MOAR ABOOT QFT/WM HERE PLS" and everyone can measure their peens in there and leave the rest of this forum clear of the miles upon miles of whining. 

Why?  The constant accusations and tears of QFT cheats is filling my kingdom with vassals.  The taxes I'll collect will make me rich.  RICH.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Seriously, can we just have a single thread called "CRAI MOAR ABOOT QFT/WM HERE PLS" and everyone can measure their peens in there and leave the rest of this forum clear of the miles upon miles of whining. 

you didnt even put goon squad in your post, jerk

listen we are going to have lots of people crying about us too so don't leave us out

gtlLXYT.png

I would suggest you get a handle without "forum moderator" plastered on the avatar. There is no such thing as "personal" when wearing an official logo/pin/title. I care little for your so called politics Or your beef with this other guy. I would have passed this thread over if not for your behavior.

shut up and toughen up

this isn't some MMO for babies so stop being one

gtlLXYT.png

Passed over, as in glanced at, saw two people having a chest-puffing content.  No interest.  However one had a moderator tag, so interest peaked.

And Have done exactly as you have suggested, so my part in this is done.

the community QQ once assets start burning...it just can't happen soon enough.

reporting a post. pfft. pathetic.

you didnt even put goon squad in your post, jerk

listen we are going to have lots of people crying about us too so don't leave us out

I don't know what a goon squad is. Non-factors I assume ;)

ncLez59.png

You should all feel ashamed.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

lmao im sorry you dont play almost any video game

to be fair i've played 90% of mmo's to max level and most popular games and i have no idea who goon squad are either, maybe im EU and you're US? idk but..

to people out there like me, for this game you guys literally are forum warrior non factors until you prove that wrong in beta/alpha :)

You have to pay to be a goon? And there's a lot of them? This is taking multi-level marketing to the next level.

epic

your posts trying really hard to seem like you are not trying hard only further boost my already inflated ego tbh

gtlLXYT.png