Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghoul31

Everyone Here Should Be Playing Shadowbane

As a newcomer to this community, i cannot say your rantings are a very good representative of ACE. I know nothing of the other guy. I just find it very distasteful to see your assault on him from a game company i have invested in. He may deserve it, but this is not how i would expect a professional to handle it.

Doc was not a professional, he was a volunteer. There are no ace mods until the game actually is playable. Besides, this will be the normal once the game is actually live. Grow some skin.

I moved it.

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Passed over, as in glanced at, saw two people having a chest-puffing content.  No interest.  However one had a moderator tag, so interest peaked.

And Have done exactly as you have suggested, so my part in this is done.

I hope you get cancer of the happiness. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I hope you get cancer of the happiness.

I'm curious what's going to happen when they post again. I feel like they're on a worse list than dmbrandon.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Doc was not a professional, he was a volunteer. There are no ace mods until the game actually is playable. Besides, this will be the normal once the game is actually live. Grow some skin.

Was he representing ACE?  Yes.  Professionalism is not limited to paid employees.  As I said, I was not taking any side in his debate with the other guy, just in how he chose to do so while wearing a company badge.  If you think it was one person that got his status changed, you would be mistaken.

Entropy is not what it used to be.  I am a servant of The Nothing.. The Hunger!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

Meanwhile back on topic, no one should be playing Shadowbane right now. Magicbane and the SBemu are both cluster custards. The fact that anyone is willing to play them in spite of how screwed up they are is a testament to the allure of Shadowbane. She's the dark mistress that makes us abandon hearth and home to don the shroud of our destruction.

Edited by zymurgeist

CF_Osgyth.png

Was he representing ACE?  Yes.  Professionalism is not limited to paid employees.  As I said, I was not taking any side in his debate with the other guy, just in how he chose to do so while wearing a company badge.  If you think it was one person that got his status changed, you would be mistaken.

Go away.

Meanwhile back on topic, no one should be playing Shadowbane right now. Magicbane and the SBemu are both cluster custards. The fact that anyone is willing to play them in spite of how screwed up they are is a testament to the allure of Shadowbane. She's the dark mistress that makes us abandon hearth and home to don the shroud of our destruction.

And what do you suggest everyone to play till CF is out? WoW? lol. Archeage? lol. GW2? lol.

There is nothing out worth a damn pvp wise. It's pretty crappy that a emulated server of a game that's been dead longer than it was alive is more entertaining and fun than any live MMORPG out right now.

Go away.

No you.

Crowfall%20Fei.png

~Black Aria IC~

No you.

You are supposed to be on MY side.  Sheeesh!

And you're over here LOLing at someone for saying we shouldn't be playing SB, yet you're all "lets go play 7days and this other game where Mal can be a stripper".... PPPFFFFTTT.   :rolleyes:

So what's the percentage of times you say "I'm going to need to speak to a manager" when you go somewhere?  I'm guessing 85%-95% of the time.  

"The description of this dress on the internet said lilac, and this is clearly dark mauve.  I'm going to need to speak to a manager." -You every day, I'm guessing.

Er, what's "edging"?

And what do you suggest everyone to play till CF is out? WoW? lol. Archeage? lol. GW2? lol.

There is nothing out worth a damn pvp wise. It's pretty crappy that a emulated server of a game that's been dead longer than it was alive is more entertaining and fun than any live MMORPG out right now.

Nothing will be as good as Crowfall, because Crowfall is not out and we are judging it on paper design and a little bit of alpha footage. I am wary of using private servers for anything other than with people I have RW contact with for security purposes. I would imagine any game that allows people to work as a team towards goals would be better as systems are never the same.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

So what's the percentage of times you say "I'm going to need to speak to a manager" when you go somewhere?  I'm guessing 85%-95% of the time.  

"The description of this dress on the internet said lilac, and this is clearly dark mauve.  I'm going to need to speak to a manager." -You every day, I'm guessing.

Negative. But if someone walking around with a store nametag on was being... a bad representative... then i would say something. It was a question of conduct, not product.

Negative. But if someone walking around with a store nametag on was being... a bad representative... then i would say something. It was a question of conduct, not product.

Less of a Doomgrin and more of an RBF, imo.  

Er, what's "edging"?

Less of a Doomgrin and more of an RBF, imo.  

Nah, just someone that actually cares about a company's reputation.  I care enough that I would warn the company of the impact a representative was having rather than simply walk away which does nothing to secure/improve the image/product.

You are supposed to be on MY side.  Sheeesh!

And you're over here LOLing at someone for saying we shouldn't be playing SB, yet you're all "lets go play 7days and this other game where Mal can be a stripper".... PPPFFFFTTT.   :rolleyes:

And what is wrong with these plans?

Crowfall%20Fei.png

~Black Aria IC~