Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghoul31

Everyone Here Should Be Playing Shadowbane

Nah, just someone that actually cares about a company's reputation.  I care enough that I would warn the company of the impact a representative was having rather than simply walk away which does nothing to secure/improve the image/product.

Yeah, your kind always likes to tell yourselves that.  On topic: go play on one of the EMUs, I'm sure you'll get guilded and be seen as a super valuable community member in no time. 

Er, what's "edging"?

And what do you suggest everyone to play till CF is out? WoW? lol. Archeage? lol. GW2? lol.

There is nothing out worth a damn pvp wise. It's pretty crappy that a emulated server of a game that's been dead longer than it was alive is more entertaining and fun than any live MMORPG out right now.

completely correct...there is nothing to play...but the only thing that the emu's offer, related to cf, is the asset destruction aspect...and that isn't really even the same since the effort required to build something is minimal, and the populations are pretty subdued so it's basically just a couple different versions of the same groups chasing each other around the map. 

completely correct...there is nothing to play...but the only thing that the emu's offer, related to cf, is the asset destruction aspect...and that isn't really even the same since the effort required to build something is minimal, and the populations are pretty subdued so it's basically just a couple different versions of the same groups chasing each other around the map. 

Character creation as well - with the runes and such.  Thats big in SB and will be in CF from what we have seen. 

Shadowbane was a good game, but it aged really poorly. There's been tons of mechanical, interface, quality of life and design improvements since then that, quite frankly, I just can't play without. Stuff like being able to assign buttons on the hotbar, WASD movement, graphical improvements, automating or streamlining tedious things (eg. gear rolling). Even something like WoW 2.83 is vastly more playable than Shadowbane ever was.

Hardcore gamer & tabletop enthusiast. Enjoys roleplaying, pretending to be stupid, and one-sided fun.

Goodposting 101: How to Keep the Forums Clean

Nah, just someone that actually cares about a company's reputation.  I care enough that I would warn the company of the impact a representative was having rather than simply walk away which does nothing to secure/improve the image/product.

Good lord, you actually care about that stuff? You care that the minimum wage employee conducts themselves professionally? Find some better things to expend your energy on. 

ncLez59.png

Good lord, you actually care about that stuff? You care that the minimum wage employee conducts themselves professionally? Find some better things to expend your energy on. 

Those minimum wage guys tend to be the foremost visible in service related industries.  ABSOLUTELY you should care.  A volunteer even more so, because they are representing the company based on their passion for the company/product/service.

Entropy is not what it used to be.  I am a servant of The Nothing.. The Hunger!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

I guess I work in a less apathetic environment.  My condolences to you.

lol

Speaking of condolences, still haven't made any posts in Off Topic this morning.  You've been bouncing around everywhere else.  Y U NO GO OFF TOPIC?

Er, what's "edging"?

No, custard you and your stupid poorly made socks based opinions. You came into our section and jumped on someone who did not do a damn thing wrong. Guess what? This section was created so that we could talk a bit harsher to each other. GTFO and leave. This game does not need some thin skinned custard like you.

I love my fellow Sbers and we do not need some dip poorly made socks raising hell just for the lols.

P.s I will glady take whatever punishment that will come from this. 

Edited by handies

Those minimum wage guys tend to be the foremost visible in service related industries.  ABSOLUTELY you should care.  A volunteer even more so, because they are representing the company based on their passion for the company/product/service.

You must be an absolute delight at parties.

ncLez59.png

I'm curious what's going to happen when they post again. I feel like they're on a worse list than dmbrandon.

dont worry i will unconstructive post them really hard

gtlLXYT.png

shutup and dont post anymore

"i guess i work in a less apathetic environment"

lmfao ok dude, I guarantee you my income poorly made sockss on your income and I'm not up my own ass

Edited by eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

Those minimum wage guys tend to be the foremost visible in service related industries. 

They spit or worse in your burgers after you give them poorly made socks over service.

There's no need to burn this "Doomgrin" guy at the stake. If we can safely assume that the head honchos of the CF community do not want barely literate trolls to serve as moderators, then we can safely conclude that Mr. Gonzo's loss of status was virtually inevitable. The emperor chet persona or even peekachew would have been a better choice for forum moderator.

But I suppose the mob needs its martyrs and scapegoats.

Edited by managainsttime

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.