Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghoul31

Everyone Here Should Be Playing Shadowbane

I think it's our turn to have peeka, we might be the last guild left who he hasn't been in.

He actually doesn't seem that bad in vent. He just goes crazy on the forums

How embarrassing that a barely literate trolls made you dance like a fool.

He'd type that much to anyone. You think you're hurting him by seeing how much he typed in response. But he knows you'll have to read it which requires more effort than he put into writing it.

Nah, just someone that actually cares about a company's reputation.  I care enough that I would warn the company of the impact a representative was having rather than simply walk away which does nothing to secure/improve the image/product.

In that case, douse yourself in gas and light a match.  YOU have done more damage to this community and hence, the future game, than anything that went on in this thread.  

And at the time that you did it, you only had 50 posts, so I am sure that you had no idea of what was or what was not detrimental to the company.  I think over inflated ego had more to do with this than any high moral standards you think you have.

How embarrassing that a barely literate trolls made you dance like a fool.

Not only are you delusional, but now you're mad as well.

I'm not the one who wrote thousands of craptastic posts on here and who then put forth the effort to become a forum moderator, only to get flushed down the toilet after being baited into arguments that didn't involve him even remotely.

When I think of embarrassed fools, I think of those select few individuals who still maintain an association with QFT. So few people wish to do so that QFT couldn't even field a token force in either emulator. One cannot blame them, particularly after one considers the accumulated effect of all of those unsettling revelations about QFT. QFT won't even pretend to try to play the game when they can't exercise any control over the sandbox. I truly hope that no one in your guild harmed themselves after gonzo was de-modded. Don't let Malok know about it - we really don't want him declaring open season on any of the CrowFall developers! Keep the faith, though; maybe J. Todd Coleman will agree to join QFT so that he doesn't get hunted down irl. :D

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

He'd type that much to anyone. You think you're hurting him by seeing how much he typed in response. But he knows you'll have to read it which requires more effort than he put into writing it.

I actually don't remember gool in game at all, maybe we were different servers, I do remember reptilians mostly cause they had my man Sabotage in it but I don't remember them actually doing anything.  Apparently they were a staggering force to be reckoned with however and dispatched QFT with ease every time they met us.   As for MaT his walls of self important text on the forums are the only thing anyone remembers of him from live I think.  

I actually don't remember gool in game at all, maybe we were different servers, I do remember reptilians mostly cause they had my man Sabotage in it but I don't remember them actually doing anything.  Apparently they were a staggering force to be reckoned with however and dispatched QFT with ease every time they met us.   As for MaT his walls of self important text on the forums are the only thing anyone remembers of him from live I think.  

Full disclosure: I don't remember seeing you in-game at all, ever, to be frank. I only know who you are and remember you because of your posts. You supposedly played on the Vengeance server too, and I never even saw you on there, either.

You'll actually find a boatload of people who remember playing with or against me on Live. Now that I think about it, I highly doubt that there are many people who recall playing with or against you on the Live servers.

Anyway, that statement does validate my PTSD hypothesis. The suppression of traumatic memories is a key symptom. :D

Edited by managainsttime

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

Not only are you delusional, but now you're mad as well.

I'm not the one who wrote thousands of craptastic posts on here and who then put forth the effort to become a forum moderator, only to get flushed down the toilet after being baited into arguments that didn't involve him even remotely.

When I think of embarrassed fools, I think of those select few individuals who still maintain an association with QFT. So few people wish to do so that QFT couldn't even field a token force in either emulator. One cannot blame them, particularly after one considers the accumulated effect of all of those unsettling revelations about QFT. QFT won't even pretend to try to play the game when they can't exercise any control over the sandbox. I truly hope that no one in your guild harmed themselves after gonzo was de-modded. Don't let Malok know about it - we really don't want him declaring open season on any of the CrowFall developers! Keep the faith, though; maybe J. Todd Coleman will agree to join QFT so that he doesn't get hunted down irl. :D

The folks that make up the guild you are in duped, keycloned, created the cooldown hack dll (we DL'ed from the SoTD forums), used rofl.exe and probably more. I think I even read here they crashed the server on live after we took their capitol to get a rollback.  So what, big deal.  Who other than you even gives a fark?

In that case, douse yourself in gas and light a match.  YOU have done more damage to this community and hence, the future game, than anything that went on in this thread.  

And at the time that you did it, you only had 50 posts, so I am sure that you had no idea of what was or what was not detrimental to the company.  I think over inflated ego had more to do with this than any high moral standards you think you have.

Perhaps you should go read Doc Gonzo post on his own "memorial" thread

Entropy is not what it used to be.  I am a servant of The Nothing.. The Hunger!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

So here lies the grave of a wonderful person. Here lies the grave of 2 people that dares to defy the wrath of a large proportion of the forum.

Lest we forget!

The great thing about Shadowbane is that there isn't just one grave per person and someone here's working toward his own cemetery.

Perhaps you should go read Doc Gonzo post on his own "memorial" thread

You're just starting poorly made socks and you know it. Nobody else gave a custard, suddenly out of the blue someone does. 

Well you wanted poorly made socks, you got it. See you in game soon. :)

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

The folks that make up the guild you are in duped, keycloned, created the cooldown hack dll (we DL'ed from the SoTD forums), used rofl.exe and probably more. I think I even read here they crashed the server on live after we took their capitol to get a rollback.  So what, big deal.  Who other than you even gives a fark?

Sorry bro, I didn't play in or with SotD on Live. That sort of reaching is just pathetic, even for you.

4H4LmCE.gif

You're just starting poorly made socks and you know it. Nobody else gave a custard, suddenly out of the blue someone does. 

Well you wanted poorly made socks, you got it. See you in game soon. :)

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/6231-community-and-community-volunteers/

Edited by Doomgrin

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

You give me too much credit.  I was not the one who revoked his privileges.  I did not make the decision he was in the wrong.  He also admits his mistake.  You should take his advice.

I don't really care. I just want a valid excuse. And I already got one, thanks. See you in game :)

Excuse is I just plain don't like you and the poorly made sockscloud you rolled in on. Welcome, enjoy your stay.

Edited by Lastboy

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

You give me too much credit.  I was not the one who revoked his privileges.  I did not make the decision he was in the wrong.  He also admits his mistake.  You should take his advice.

And perhaps you should heed his words also?    15 minutes of fame is not a very long time, at all.  Enjoy it.    Most ppl here have never touched the report button nor emailed support.   Not really the way adults handle things.    Reminds me of wiz.   You might like it there.   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Is that target you put on your back heavy?  Maybe you can convince your son to roll an alt and help you carry it?

Er, what's "edging"?

I don't really care. I just want a valid excuse. And I already got one, thanks. See you in game :)

Excuse is I just plain don't like you and the poorly made sockscloud you rolled in on. Welcome, enjoy your stay.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/6231-community-and-community-volunteers/

Edited by Doomgrin