Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ghoul31

Everyone Here Should Be Playing Shadowbane

Is that target you put on your back heavy?  Maybe you can convince your son to roll an alt and help you carry it?

LOL what target?  You think I name my actual account or character's Doomgrin?  Too bad you guys do not even listen to the martyr you have crafted.

Entropy is not what it used to be.  I am a servant of The Nothing.. The Hunger!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

You give me too much credit.  I was not the one who revoked his privileges.  I did not make the decision he was in the wrong.  He also admits his mistake.  You should take his advice.

Might want to reread that confession again.  He didn't seem remorseful, he seemed accepting.  He'd have done exactly the same thing all over again.  ACE can police their forums any way they'd like but players can also post any way they'd like... the Doc just had to accept the consequences for doing it.  Cut back on the local strain and you'll see it for it is -- a warrior dying in battle with honor.

Cowards pass in a different way...

GrimaWormtongue.png

See ya in game.... though I doubt you will know it may be someone in your own guild

What guild? I advise you to get one instead. You're gonna need the meatshields. Good luck~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

In that case, douse yourself in gas and light a match.  YOU have done more damage to this community and hence, the future game, than anything that went on in this thread.  

And at the time that you did it, you only had 50 posts, so I am sure that you had no idea of what was or what was not detrimental to the company.  I think over inflated ego had more to do with this than any high moral standards you think you have.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/6231-community-and-community-volunteers/

https://38.media.tumblr.com/c8b3da04c46297fe112a98ab12ad8e09/tumblr_n5l2imj4NF1qzm5g7o1_500.gif

LOL what target?  You think I name my actual account or character's Doomgrin?  Too bad you guys do not even listen to the martyr you have crafted.

You son will be less than enthused that you got him to come into this game to get ganked over and over and over.

Edited by gharvi

Er, what's "edging"?

Hey - don't think I've ever been here during daylight hours!  Reading to see what caused the Fall of Doc and I have to say I'm so disappointed that there's nothing really here outside the usual SB rhetoric.  The least you folks could have done was posted off color pics or called each other interesting things so I can learn new insults to mutter under my breath while holding tight to my snowflake image.

So I've learned 3 things in the last 24 hours.

1.  Newer folks on the boards- on all levels - make some poor choices at times and the repercussions are lasting.

2.  Doom of the Grins really posts a LOT.  50 posts to 210 posts to I dunno how many more.  As in trying to catch up to CYT, has maybe decided that credibility is in a post count?  Not sure - just really odd.  Even I don't post that much and I'm suzy chatterbox. 

3.  There is honor among thieves.  Breaking that code is a goofy thing to do. Something something lasting repercussions even among the squishycores.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Legacy Gaming Community, correct?

Not that you would believe me, but who?  Here is a hint, it is a Guild since EQ 1999, migrated to both DAoC and eventually WoW, and bounces around.  Doomgrin is also a name I created just for this forum.

Not that you would believe me, but who?  Here is a hint, it is a Guild since EQ 1999, migrated to both DAoC and eventually WoW, and bounces around.  Doomgrin is also a name I created just for this forum.

Oh I don't doubt it you chicken crap. People like you run around back doors, so I'm guessing you'd be taking it back doors too.

288mqgz.png

So coy, lol.  Not loving your new status?  Honestly, it's your own fault for bragging about reporting imo.  You wanted this reputation when you did that, so now you have it. 

Er, what's "edging"?

Because.................................you don't want to be ganked in game for the cowardly moves you make?      I can respect someone that truly stands behind their actions. You believe what action you took was right?  Fine.  Then carry THIS name in game proudly like a man.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Hmm how very strange... your attempts at deflecting aside, the first one appears to be an EQ fan (like you) with a family (like you) who learned about Crowfall just after March 9th and backed it by March 15.  I notice your join date is March 13...

I think we've found our man.

Never ceases to amaze me, that people forget how much info that they've put out there, for everyone to see.

I suppose Doomgrim has signed his own doom notice and left via the back door.

Edited by ozzie mozzie

288mqgz.png

lol love the irony of the whole part where you refuse to tell anyone who your actions represent.  

Er, what's "edging"?