Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What Will Satisfy Your "hunger"...

For more game information?

(please don't turn this into what we hope to see, but what we want more information on what we already know)

We all know we are in the very early stages of development. Threads are plentiful with wish listing and theory bashing, but what information would you like to know more of based on what we already know?

List your top 5 that you would like to see more information on. 

1. Combat Mechanics

2. Archetype/Promotional class in depth and how their skills mechanics work (coincides with #1)

3. How will we build in campaigns (Highly customizable like Minecraft, or pre-set plans on pre-set locations)

4. Death penalties and rez zones (Random respawn? Mechanics to prevent spawn camping and bottlenecks)

5. The Hunger (How will it affect players, our surroundings, PVP)

There are so many it's hard to narrow down 5, but the point is to come up with a list that might show ACE a priority on information they can release to help the community better understand Crowfall in depth.

I may be dreaming, but I hope to keep this drama free and just simply meant to poll the community on what information we hope to see more of (and soonest!)

EDIT: Updated to reflect the hunger

Edited by Kell

Ima need a bacon egg sandwich please.  And Moar coffee

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

1. Alpha testing ( date )

2. Building/Destruction (just more info)

3. Alpaca ( more mount/taming/discipline info )

4. Hunger(food, water, and possible first aid)

5. Every planned sub class.

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

1. Alpha testing ( date )

2. Building/Destruction (just more info)

3. Alpaca ( more mount/taming/discipline info )

4. Hunger(food, water, and possible first aid)

5. Every planned sub class.

How did I not put Hunger down?

I too want to know more about hunger...

What Will Satisfy Your "hunger"...

My hunger is satisfied from an old mmo family recipe of the blood & tears of my enemies. 

But for the sake of this thread, I will have to think more on a top five list but one of my top choices would be Combat Mechanics

1) survival information - hunger, warmth, etc and how this applies to different races as well as mounts and pets

2) world depth - I'm very curious about trying tunneling and I want to know how this works with the parcel systems.

3) inventory & banking system while in campaign - I get the embargo but is there a system while on campaign. What stacks what doesn't, are there multiple inventory packs?

4) The mini games - I know there has been a mention of crab shooting mini game, what others are there? What are they used for?

5) Lore - I'd still love to know more about the lore and the pantheon of the Gods and the significance for aligning our selfs with one? Can we switch?

*bonus* - Character Creation - as always I hunger for more info on the stats, archtypes, and professions.

I agree with all the above except mini-games, Please, ACE, no mini-games or any other meaningless grinding!

What about Crowfall's magic system mechanics?

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

4) The mini games - I know there has been a mention of crab shooting mini game, what others are there? What are they used for?

This was a joke but if people are believing it then we should get a crab shooting easter egg somewhere in the game :)

Edited by oberon

"4) The mini games - I know there has been a mention of crab shooting mini game, what others are there? What are they used for?"

Yea, there is a thread out there where Todd confirmed it was a joke, thank the All Father.   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

1. Promotion classes

2. Remaining, unreleased archetypes 

3. Alpha testing (announcement, footage)

4. Campaign information

5. Survival

Edited by Abel

1 Promotion classes for each archetype

2 Discipline runes- fixed recurring spawns, random, other?

3 Tunneling and undermining

4 Warmth and food

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

"4) The mini games - I know there has been a mention of crab shooting mini game, what others are there? What are they used for?"

Yea, there is a thread out there where Todd confirmed it was a joke, thank the All Father.

Oh, I missed that one! Darn! You go on vacation and it seems there is no pause button on the Internet. I actually don't mind mini games to some of extent but I don't want that to be what my entire gaming experience revolves around.

I'd still like more information about what possible if any mini games are involved. That way those that hate them can choose disciplines that avoid them.