Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ziz

Indepth Overview & Gameplay Video

Please enjoy this indepth overview. It covers almost everything we know about the game so far and how it will work PLUS some new footage!

- Character Advancement
- Eternal Kingdoms
- Campaigns

Ps. if any one speaks another language (German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian or Italianand wants to translate (voice dub) the overview video id love to get it to as many people as possible. Send me a pm.

FRENCH Version Is Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffbEwqZ9Ymk

Edited by Ziz

MOkvLlm.png

I liked your video but it gives me fears about whats to come, twitch/youtubers make pre release/alpha vids loving the game > hype ensues > release > one small thing or unbalanced gameplay element and the poorly made socksstorm of "why i quit crowfall" and negative videos begins.

I've already noticed the game is on the radar of alot of content creators and alot of them do what i explained above.

This game has so much potential and i'd hate for part of it to be portrayed badly because a few people with access to a keyboard and video software decide to buy a ticket on the hype train for the next "wow killer" and/or more views/viewers.

I dont like people gaining part of a games player base as viewership pre-release and then when said person becomes unhappy, those followers then take said persons inflammatory word as gospel.

2c

Edited by meed

Great informative video. A must watch for any perspective new person interested in CF.

I dare say this video needs to be stickied somewhere.

Why thank you good sir! Twas my goal to serve this fine community.

(not sure why I had a bit of pirate accent in my head when I wrote the above)

MOkvLlm.png

Great informative video. A must watch for any perspective new person interested in CF.

I dare say this video needs to be stickied somewhere.

Yes, I think it's really all what a new or old Crow needs to know before pledging and playing Crowfall, and presented in a 8 minutes enjoyable video format.