Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

We've Got Jobs To Fill!

We've just posted our first open positions for Crowfall on our brand-new Jobs page: http://crowfall.com/#/jobs.  Achieving the stretch goal for “Replace Eric” means we're looking for a first-class particle artist, and we also are looking for an excellent UI/UX artist. These positions are our first available jobs here at ArtCraft.  If you have the listed skills and experience and live in (or are willing to move to) beautiful Austin, Texas, please apply for the appropriate job.

Please don’t send in materials for jobs we haven’t posted or jobs for which you are not qualified. It really doesn't help your chances and takes time away from us working on Crowfall. 

We’ll have more job postings over the coming months, and we’ll always announce them to the community as they are posted.

Thanks for supporting Crowfall!

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

I wish I could apply but I'm not certified for one of these jobs, maybe I could work as cleaner or something... :-(

t70C8a9.png     "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."  - Albert Einstein

Take me *waves!

Half way through university :D, 1 month Unity experience - sounds good?

Ah and I can type blind on my keyboard ^^

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

Take me *waves!

Half way through university :D, 1 month Unity experience - sounds good?

Ah and I can type blind on my keyboard ^^

I can type a lot of words on my keyboard.. but typing bilnd takes real talent. :)

Just imagine a smiley after everything I say.  Works out best for us all.

If it comes down to the wire between a few candidates, can the forums vote on which candidate we like best based on their credentials/portfolio?

As fun as that sounds, unfortunately, WE do not meet the credentials to make such a decision.  But it would be cool if they did a whole PR thing on who they are considering for hire at the point of coming "down to the wire", that is. 

Just imagine a smiley after everything I say.  Works out best for us all.

Very nice.  I'll be spreading the word.

Minor formatting nitpick:

• Must have strong graphic design skills including understanding of typography, logo and icon
  • creation, and composition

The wrapped lines have their own bullets.

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger

If you guys need someone to handle your financials, PM me... I can't draw pretty things :(

I think you and ACE would make a nice mix. If you make it in, let me know, I would be interested.

I got some talent in... hmmm..... making... stuff... on ms paint... and... some people say my french toasts are good...  :P