Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ilfar

Money Well Spent

I just paid a nice vet lady sixty four bucks to squirt a liquid up my cat's butt to make him poop.

Somewhere, my life has taken a very wrong turn.

If I weren't so tired, I'm sure I could spin some metaphor to forum interaction out of all this...

Press to test...

*click*

Release to detonate...

Well, the poorly made socks needed to come out of the cat.    You did what you needed to do to get it out.  Sometimes we just need to get the poorly made socks out in the forum too.  No cost here.  A helluva deal, I would say :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

that is a sad turn of events. $64 down the drain. if he was potty trained anyhow. bullets aren't nearly as much....

I remember growing up there was always a poorly made socks ton of farm cats. They'd overbreed like cats do and just tear up everything so we had to start getting rid of them. My sister would always ask what I was doing with the kittens and screwdriver, and I'd say I was taking them out back to deworm them. She asked me again when she was around ~20 and it was like her whole world crumbled, haha.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I remember growing up there was always a poorly made socks ton of farm cats. They'd overbreed like cats do and just tear up everything so we had to start getting rid of them. My sister would always ask what I was doing with the kittens and screwdriver, and I'd say I was taking them out back to deworm them. She asked me again when she was around ~20 and it was like her whole world crumbled, haha.

I'm kinda afraid of Primal and the screwdriver now.  Just sayin

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Geez, ya freak. I didn't mean we should share stories on who had the harsher KittenCaust. I've never actually killed a pet.

I'm kinda afraid of Primal and the screwdriver now.  Just sayin

Woops. My wife always gets onto me, "You share too much!". It's regular farm business. Hell, we still butcher a calf every year for meat and sell the rest.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Woops. My wife always gets onto me, "You share too much!". It's regular farm business. Hell, we still butcher a calf every year for meat and sell the rest.

You could have said you put them in a sack  and drowned them.  More PC.   The screwdriver............

And to think "The Following" is my favorite program. 

Ima go be nice to my cat right now k?  :)

She asked me again when she was around ~20 and it was like her whole world crumbled, haha.

I have a similar story...

My sister and I had 2 rabbits at my great-grandfather's house... we used to feed&pet them when we visited, couple of times a week, until one day, they told us that those 2 rabbits "ran away".

Next week the whole family shared a big meal... was a really good roast.

I think my sister was 21 or so when she finally realized what really happened :lol:

Edited by freeze

But did you use the rabbits to re-create the Red Wedding? Got to get on Primal's level.

Lol man, yall are cracking me the custard up. It's not like I enjoyed it, it just needed to be done. You guys aren't gonna let this up, oh well.

Lol man, yall are cracking me the custard up. It's not like I enjoyed it, it just needed to be done. You guys aren't gonna let this up, oh well.

Flat head or phillips?  Please choose the right one.  I want to sleep tonight.  

You could say you've ... *sunglasses*... Screwed the pooch YEEEOOOOOOWWWWW

(Or in this case the kitten. Sorry, I had to.)

Edited by Anotherneko