Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Howarethings?

I wanna give my congratulations to Crowfall and its community: First for the successful Kickstarter and second for the successful theft of my time and money. Snarkiness aside, I think a little bit of self-introduction is in order. My name is Brian, but you can call me Howarethings. I'm a college grad from UC: Riverside, California. My major was a B.A. in Asian Studies w/ an emphasis in Foreign Language and Comp Lit; I'm currently finishing a teaching credential, so I can work overseas. My hobbies include games, reading, martial arts, tennis, and long walks on the beach...

I'm a bit on the younger side of RPG players , but I'd like to think I've played my fair share of games. In lazy chronological order it might go a little something like this:

Online PC Games~ Warcraft III Ladder (ICCup and NA-west), Warcraft III Customs (Doomsday, Ultimate Footmen, and Custom Hero Arena), World of Warcraft (Beta to Cata), Starcraft II: WOL (Diamond), SWTOR, TSW, Archeage, and lastly LoL (Solo: gV Fives: Plat V)

As far as books go, my favorite genres are probably philosophy, fantasy/sci-fi, and chinese Wuxia/Xianxia novels. Finally, I practice Wushu and tennis as passing hobbies in a vain attempt to get a little bit of sunlight during the daytime.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I'll try and answer them to the best of my abilities. 

. . .The thief left it behind- ¸ .★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★ .    °  ¸. * ● ¸ .  

° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °  The moon ● ¸  ° ☾ °☆ .  *  °☆  . * ¸. 

★ ° . . . . * ● ,.° ☾ ★ °● ¸ . ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .at the window* . °

Welcome, howarethings! Glad to have you with us ^^ Quite a nice list of game credentials there, I think you will fight in quite well. So come sit near the fire and we can both wait for this damn game to launch.

Astaroth.jpg

Thanks. Ya'll playing anything in the meantime?

. . .The thief left it behind- ¸ .★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★ .    °  ¸. * ● ¸ .  

° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °  The moon ● ¸  ° ☾ °☆ .  *  °☆  . * ¸. 

★ ° . . . . * ● ,.° ☾ ★ °● ¸ . ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .at the window* . °

Welcoem Howarethings, I'm playing with AA ( again ) SKyforge beta i bought but bores me... Kind of in Mmo limbo right now oh and waiting for Camelot unchained to go into beta i have alpha but always at work when its up