Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bom17

Email Requesting Me To Pledge

Hi guys, I just saw this email 

•  
  • Your Amber (EARLY BIRD) pledge through Kickstarter did not go through, please log in to your Kickstarter account and follow the Fix Payment button at the top of the screen, which will lead you to updating your payment info. If you still have difficulty, please look through the Kickstarter FAQ (bottom of most pages) and contact Kickstarter directly for further assistance.

If you are unable to settle with Kickstarter you should contact us (ArtCraft Entertainment) here and we will see what we can do, if anything, to help!

ArtCraft won’t receive your backer information until after 4/9/15. Any unsettled accounts will lose their Kickstarter packages and rewards, many of which were exclusive to backers of our campaign and will not be offered again in the future.

Thanks for backing Crowfall!

• If you would still like to pledge for Crowfall, please respond to this message and we'll work to take your pledge directly at crowfall.com and ensure you maintain all the Kickstarter rewards associated with your previous pledge. 
    Regardless, thanks for backing Crowfall during our Kickstarter, we appreciate it!

I wonder how could I pay my pledge now (with the bonus from kickstarted as said in the Email). I've been wandering on the website, both kickstart and Crowwfall, and i did'nt find anything about that.

I need your Help People of the internet !

In the message they sent to you, they explain the options you have to fix your payment :

1. log in to your Kickstarter account and follow the Fix Payment button at the top of the screen, which will lead you to updating your payment info
  2. respond to this message and we'll work to take your pledge directly at crowfall.com (as Clarden already advised you)