Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
primal

RIP Doc Gonzo

A new game with new expectations, sure.  Certainly there will be differences.  But the basic concepts, the emphasis on player and guild based conflict, those are subjects of long familiarity to those of us in the SB crowd.  Drama on the forums is nothing compared to the ingame dramas that await the faint of heart.

I hate to break it to you, but those things are far from exclusive to Shadowbane.

Holy crap get your poorly made socks together. By the tone of this thread I actually thought he had died in real life or been kidnapped by Isis. He lost his volunteer moderator powers and that's that really. It sucks, but I can't even comprehend how this warrants a 21 page long discussion. He can still post as a regular member. His opinions does not differ and if anything his opinions will be less watered down.

If he had his privilege to post taken from him, or in worst case been banned, sure I'd be disgruntled on his behalf. He was a volunteer mod. It's not even a job. 

With that said, I'm waiting for him to post here (or anywhere for that matter) because it's not the end of it all because he can't lock down threads & move them. 

Edited by Razhork

What's a 1000 minus 7? 

Who ganked Kintor in Shadowbane? Seriously, he's brought up that game more than anyone else in this thread.

I'm gonna go with Ozzie and Ellie on this one and call him another Sheen.   He edits his posts like Sheen did/does annnndddd can't stay on topic.  Also, hes picking on Ozzie about SB people running everyone else off and while I like Ozzie, shes not even an SBer.... Sooo... yeah.

Also, I miss Doc.

For once I am glad to see that this has continued through the night................another day and another one without our Doc and without answers.

This is a fitting tribute to a Community Leader that was the Voice of Crowfall, Shadowbane and Reason.

I miss him too, Mal.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Doc would get a good laugh out of this thread. I hope he does get to read it.

It's bloody incredible, how the new comers see a hot topic (like this) and rush to come spew their own sentiments to a passionate broader audience, with limited knowledge about the topic in question.

Then, when they get told, still proliferate with ever increasing resentment towards the very people that they are hoping to impress. They make me laugh.

288mqgz.png

Doc would get a good laugh out of this thread. I hope he does get to read it.

It's bloody incredible, how the new comers see a hot topic (like this) and rush to come spew their own sentiments to a passionate broader audience, with limited knowledge about the topic in question.

Then, when they get told, still proliferate with ever increasing resentment towards the very people that they are hoping to impress. They make me laugh.

Not me.  They just make me want to kill them, in game of course, Moar.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Not me.  They just make me want to kill them, in game of course, Moar.

Don't worry Ellie, I'm sure that the cerebrally challenged will be the first to die. There, that should cheer you up.:)

99% he is reading this thread while stroking his ego

Well good for him.

288mqgz.png

Are you sure it's his ego?

If he is stroking something it is either an ego or not an ego, either his or not his. We are left with four possible outcomes here. Edited by rajah

Don't worry Ellie, I'm sure that the cerebrally challenged will be the first to die. There, that should cheer you up. :)

You forgot the .......................

Again.  :P  ;)

Over 20 pages and not a single person has said they disliked doc, and only one said he deserved to have his mod status taken away. I'm not sure what this means/is telling us....but it sure means something!

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)