Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
primal

RIP Doc Gonzo

im liking your sig

It's accurate.  Like I've said before:  He might be the enemy but god damn it he was my enemy and to see some moronic little gripe fell him is simply unacceptable. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

this is bringing us closer together all

group hug

You just wanna rub your boner on peoples legs, I know this because I do the same thing. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

heyas folks... and cereally, thanks...this whole Thread is just way too much, and what i was trying to avoid by just leaving it all alone and going away quietly

cuz i AM going away, this should be my last CF post... i was NOT planning on typing one out, but after reading this entire Thread, i feel it to be compulsory for me to do so , that i may live up to my own words about "with your shield or on it"....i'm in the "on it" category in this case

that being said...untwist yer panties kiddies, it was a fair gank... i was let go for posting in a "belligerent" manner not in accordance with being a Moderator, perfectly fair, and entirely within the terms laid out when i took the *job*...

i take FULL responsibility for everything i have ever typed and make NO excuses at all...i also have no problems with anyone from ACE involved

their House, their Rules....remember?

now forget about it...and me....and enjoy yerselves....yeah, i'll miss you misanthropic goat fornicaters, but i am old...and long past when i should have retired from competitive Gaming anyway...

to all the padawans who have grown stronger in the Way of the Farce...yer olde Doc sez ...the Dark Side do not let tempt you...with great resolve you stand up against it....this is the means of strength gaining

take care folks...

...:::bows, hand over fist:::..

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

"now forget about it...and me....and enjoy yerselves"

NEITHER is possible or probable, just sayin'

Won't try and change your mind but sure hope you will reconsider your decision.

You are very much needed here.   By us all. 

Get off the damn shield...................it simply is not your time to go, yet.

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

"now forget about it...and me....and enjoy yerselves"

NEITHER is possible or probable, just sayin'

Won't try and change your mind but sure hope you will reconsider your decision.

You are very much needed here.   By us all. 

Get off the damn shield...................it simply is not your time to go, yet.

^^ This.  Doc, take a few weeks off and then get your booty back here!

I don't believe it.   The PVP bloodlust will bring Doc back when the game gets here.  The chance to kill all those old SB enemies ... it's too much temptation.

I sure hope you're right, matey!  :)

We NEED you Doc!!!

I guess I'll take off my silly hat for a moment then.

Thanks for being a part of this community. You've left your mark here in a number of ways and you'll be missed.

As for the decision to remove you as mod, I understand your thoughts on the matter.  That does not mean I agree though and I think the impact of ACE's decision is going to be felt for a while.

Our boards just changed and our community just got a blow to the gut. You may see the sense in this Doc but I don't. 

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Doc,

Thanks for being a good mod while you were here, and it is excellent of you to own your punishment. It is hard to be a leader, but I feel you executed well and you will be missed.

You know you are welcome any time. Please come back after you take a breather as we want you around brother!

Lykke til!

#hesourhuckleberry

Edited by Adall