Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FenrisDDevil

New art from 04/17 video

Didn't realize even horses and pack pig would be affected visually by the Hunger. Very nice images! I'm curious as to where you found them!  :o

It's a concept. http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/6211-what-are-you-doing-to-our-horses/

Nice clean rips btw. I like the hooded stalker design very much

Edited by Lastboy

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Although all the new designs are really epic, I still feel it falls under the same problem as the hellcat and griffin. I don't want all the creatures in winter to have the same exact color pallet. The nightmare and wyvern are giving me glimpses of hope for diversity but I am still iffy on the whole "every creature come winter will be bloody, blue and bones". Not that it is a bad design, just not for every enemy. Adding some splashes of yellow, green or something wouldn't be horrendous.

Didn't realize even horses and pack pig would be affected visually by the Hunger. Very nice images! I'm curious as to where you found them!  :o

What you mean? They're from the video released a couple of hours ago! I just took a series of screenshots and merged/cleaned them. :)

y9tj8G5.png

What you mean? They're from the video released a couple of hours ago! I just took a series of screenshots and merged/cleaned them. :)

All right thanks, didn't realize they were screenshots. Nicely done then! I'll go watch the video soon.  :D

It's a concept. http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/6211-what-are-you-doing-to-our-horses/

Nice clean rips btw. I like the hooded stalker design very much

Ok looks like I missed a few threads. Thank you for the link!

Oh dear.  I have resisted the lil piggies so far but these are just adorable. 

RESIST

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

#ElkenThugLyfe

photo-on-2011-09-27-at-16-52.jpg

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

the hooded stalkers look ridiculous. "i'm going to hide here beneath my hood while my giant antlers stick out"

what does it matter? They all look the same anyhow. amirite? Sparkling Elken

Maybe they just want to shelter ears from the cold?

Some cool pictures but I hope they don't make the world and everything look too gross during the winter months. I understand the idea they're going for, but I don't want the entire game to freak me out for months at a time and be so gross that I don't even want to play. Icyness is cool, but bones, muscles, open bodes and wounds, is just too gross. Unless it's super cartoony and doesn't look real at all that might be ok. Cool concepts, just please be careful with the actual execution in game. :\

Some cool pictures but I hope they don't make the world and everything look too gross during the winter months. I understand the idea they're going for, but I don't want the entire game to freak me out for months at a time and be so gross that I don't even want to play. Icyness is cool, but bones, muscles, open bodes and wounds, is just too gross. Unless it's super cartoony and doesn't look real at all that might be ok. Cool concepts, just please be careful with the actual execution in game. :\

Well it's just the art so far.. in game it could look like this:

mudkip_pixel_art_made_in_minecraft_by_al

y9tj8G5.png

Well it's just the art so far.. in game it could look like this:

mudkip_pixel_art_made_in_minecraft_by_al

That's why I asked them to be careful about execution of those concepts in game. Better to voice the concerns now while they can still do something about it.

Is it just me or does that middle gopher look like the most epic character ever?

I hope they can implement that crazy rad hair-do in client.

Edited by Zomnivore

Is it just me or does that middle gopher look like the most epic character ever?

I hope they can implement that crazy rad hair-do in client.

He's Grand Chancellor Sir Guinea of Piggleton. Fearless leader and ladies man.

I kind of felt that was the feeling the hunger brought. They're largely undead. Aka, bones blood and sinew.

mael4.jpg