Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Not a big deal to me, but I did see that name change was operational, so I changed mine.  But it did not show up on forums.  Still have my old lower case name.

Did you put upper case in your thread on purpose? First time I see a title with lower / upper cases mixed up.  :P

Yes, I did that on purpose. First, it relates to my post.  Second, it is an eye catcher, is it not?

Yes, I did that on purpose. First, it relates to my post.  Second, it is an eye catcher, is it not?

Yes it's eye catcher! Before, I think the forum was automatically formatting the title with first letter of word being upper case , so I thought maybe it's bugged.

If you really want to change the capitalization of your name there is a work-around.  Change the name twice-- once to something else entirely, and then again, back to the name you want with the correct capitalization.  The catch is you have to wait for a week between name changes.

IhhQKY6.gif

If you really want to change the capitalization of your name there is a work-around.  Change the name twice-- once to something else entirely, and then again, back to the name you want with the correct capitalization.  The catch is you have to wait for a week between name changes.

Hell, I may not be alive in a week. :wacko:

Changed my name but forgot the uppercase... I was doing it specifically to test the uppercase. 1 week to wait...

LOL! :P

"and a couple of the Kickstarter packages were just crazy good"

oj57UME.gif

Note: Eye candy presented with thanks to the Crow(s) who granted permission for me to include their badge(s) in this tasty exhibit.

Should be working now, would love some additional confirmation.

Bumped up my Y for kicks.  It worked.

"and a couple of the Kickstarter packages were just crazy good"

oj57UME.gif

Note: Eye candy presented with thanks to the Crow(s) who granted permission for me to include their badge(s) in this tasty exhibit.