Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Approxy

Make some shirts

We'll only do shirts and other merchandise if they are high quality.  To make them affordable we'll have to do quantity runs and hold the inventory.  We have a local vendor we like for this, but we need to do an audience survey on what's desired and sizes, etc...  It's on our list of many things to do and we'll get to it as quick as we can.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

We'll only do shirts and other merchandise if they are high quality.  To make them affordable we'll have to do quantity runs and hold the inventory.  We have a local vendor we like for this, but we need to do an audience survey on what's desired and sizes, etc...  It's on our list of many things to do and we'll get to it as quick as we can.

Will u do a polo (coton) like this, with the icon and the name "Crowfall" on the left side (for the one who wear ) 3x8cm ? (In fact, i need a new top and this it sounds perfect ^^)  vetement-polo-458noiZ.jpg

Remember to factor your audience into t-shirt orders; You're going to need far more XL/XXL than S/M.

Hardcore gamer & tabletop enthusiast. Enjoys roleplaying, pretending to be stupid, and one-sided fun.

Goodposting 101: How to Keep the Forums Clean

I want to order a full size replica of my ingame cloak / tabard / cape, complete with a God's emblem, guild logo, and the dried blood of my enemies.

Though, I'd settle for a cool t-shirt :)

I don't remember the exact post, but someone  already suggested a feature that you can export your in game character to a format you can send to a store which can make a figurine out of it. I would love having a figurine of my character.

If this got somehow implemented, they could add it to the in game store and take themselves a share out of that money for the data.

Edited by Dwayna

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

I don't remember the exact post, but someone  already suggested a feature that you can export your in game character to a format you can send to a store which can make a figurine out of it. I would love having a figurine of my character.

If this got somehow implemented, they could add it to the in game store and take themselves a share out of that money for the data.

This wouldn't be cheap, but 3d printers should be able to make them individually.

ACE can just get a % of the mark-up and the printer could direct-ship product.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the game is made. Crowfall-the T-shirt, Crowfall-the Coloring Book, Crowfall-the Lunch box, Crowfall-the Breakfast Cereal, Crowfall-the Flame Thrower.

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the game is made. Crowfall-the T-shirt, Crowfall-the Coloring Book, Crowfall-the Lunch box, Crowfall-the Breakfast Cereal, Crowfall-the Flame Thrower.

Money so as to make money, it's normal process of economy if you want to have more and be able to do more. It's not by spending all that u have in non-productive things on the economay way that you will get more so I find this way of doing normal.  

Money so as to make money, it's normal process of economy if you want to have more and be able to do more. It's not by spending all that u have in non-productive things on the economy way that you will get more so I find this way of doing normal.  

He was making a spaceballs reference.

If I may make a suggestion; have a t-shirt that doesn't have a crazy amount of colors or cause people's eyes to explode when they look at it. Have some kind of T-shirt that is stylish if no one knows the game but if they do know the game they'll instantly recognize the logo.

Something like this is good

1928p_0c_1b.jpg

Chibi plushy with Tyrant face + Cthulhu tentacles definite best seller in Japan.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Gordon Walton plushie for the japanese fan base :)

voting on shirt designs would be good

Don't make me break out my MS Paint skills! :lol:

"and a couple of the Kickstarter packages were just crazy good"

oj57UME.gif

Note: Eye candy presented with thanks to the Crow(s) who granted permission for me to include their badge(s) in this tasty exhibit.

Remember to factor your audience into t-shirt orders; You're going to need far more XL/XXL than S/M.

Can do that discreetly by picking up a hot pocket sponsor.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

This wouldn't be cheap, but 3d printers should be able to make them individually.

ACE can just get a % of the mark-up and the printer could direct-ship product.

We weren't happy with the quality of these one-off shirts we tried (before Kickstarter) versus the (in our view outrageous) pricing, even if we cut our margin down to nothing they are really pricey.  And it's hard to be low margin on merchandise due to the customer service and inventory costs.  We certainly can't afford to lose backer money in the process of doing merchandise, we're actually making a game with that money! 

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook