Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Let the wait begin.

Hello, I am Dreamstalker. I have been playing Massively multi-player games since playing my first MUD, Realms of the Dragon. Games I have put a bit of time in:

Everquest

World of Warcraft

Eve

The Secret World

I put a month into Archeage but that was to much PTW, pay to win, for my taste.

I am looking forward to a game that has a deep economic engine.

How is everyone out there?

“The whole dream of democracy is to raise the proletariat to the level of stupidity attained by the bourgeoisie.”  ― Gustave Flaubert

Welcome!

The economic structure of the game has been defined as "player generated" and there is a lot of joyful speculation about what that can possibly look like.

A few threads that touch on economy-

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5314-creating-a-global-logistics-networkplayer-controlled-ah/

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/4613-currency-crafting-and-unit-of-account/

Glad to have you here!

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

I'm really interested to see how the economics will work within the campaign worlds.  Will players successfully create neutral trade hubs, will crafting-specific guilds be able to sell their wares safely outside of the 3v3 world, etc.

Welcome.  Which part of the current revealed economy system are you most excited about?

Really, I jumped in with both feet and am hoping for something awesome. I am now looking at the videos and trying to get more information. I am liking what I am hearing.

“The whole dream of democracy is to raise the proletariat to the level of stupidity attained by the bourgeoisie.”  ― Gustave Flaubert

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome.  Which part of the current revealed economy system are you most excited about?

Yarrrrrr !!!   The part where me boyos keelhaul yer caravan and take yer booty.  

The Shipwrecked Pirates

www.thesaltymaid.com

Aye, but ye must be prayin I 'avent been radin them afore ye.

Arnie's boyos no be skurred o' some finger wigglin', fancy pants Frostweavers!

The Shipwrecked Pirates

www.thesaltymaid.com