so far im trying to find out who is on whose KoS list

who is your mortal enemy

for the Goon squad its Team Legacy, thestarsareright, and Doomgrin

ok now its your turn, go

Edited by eonwe

gtlLXYT.png

GOON Squad and eonwe :)

:rolleyes:

Sucks to be on the wrong side of a witch hunt.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I'd get banned for my joke about this.

Something about "your mom", because I'd slay that ......

I think you can piece it together.

are you implying that you'd kill my mom?

im hoping at least kill her with love or something

gtlLXYT.png

I dunno, are we going the EvE online rout where we can loot and store the frozen corpses of our enemies? I still have my CCP Gargant  and CCP Legion corpses :D

If we can then I'll be going after developers, gms, mods, all the staff.

If not, probably just going to follow eonwe around because there's going to be a cloud of people trying to kill him and I can KS from a distance as they try to wipe each other out, and I'm too lazy to hold a grudge.

I'll be killing anyone in-between me / my groups path to victory in the current campaign. There are some individuals and groups I would particularly relish killing but almost none that I hate enough to particarly target out if they aren't the most strategic target at the current time or refuse to work with if a temporary alliance will help my current position.

"To hell with honor. Win."

A Beginner's Guide to Crowfall (5.8.5 Edition)

I've already started making a hit list in my profile. I figured it's a good a place as any right now.

Impressive. I've only got 3 names so far, no doubt more to come. I should do that so I don't forget down the road. I should also start making tally marks on my wall like I'm a felon waiting for release day.

thenebrosity, anyone who claims to multibox as well.

doom(ed)grin , potentially legacy gaming for their shoddy attempt at damage control and "plausible deniability". Give him up and you'll be reconsidered.

eonwe

Haven't considered any guilds to harass just yet either.

Lists are fun, I should do my grocery list next~ <3

Edited by Lastboy

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

i had a longer mental list, but the wiz101 kids are mostly gone, as well as the darkfall ones, sheen doesn't bother me as much, and the list would be absurdly long if i took names from the suggestion forums. I already forget why half of those people are on there. I guess I'll have to add reminders.

evernote's a good app for grocery lists imo.

i had a longer mental list, but the wiz101 kids are mostly gone, as well as the darkfall ones, sheen doesn't bother me as much, and the list would be absurdly long if i took names from the suggestion forums. I already forget why half of those people are on there. I guess I'll have to add reminders.

evernote's a good app for grocery lists imo.

You have willwill on there... thats Sheen.  You lose.  You also forgot MichaelFlatley.  :P

so far im trying to find out who is on whose KoS list

who is your mortal enemy

for the Goon squad its Team Legacy and Doomgrin

ok now its your turn, go

Now Doomgrin wants to change his name... after those Team Legacy people said that their Doomgrin would be going by a different name.  Smells fishy.  They are on my get anyone I can to KoS them list... 'cause I die a lot, so I'm not really good at the whole KoS thing. :P