Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

who is on your KoS list?

You have willwill on there... thats Sheen.  You lose.  You also forgot MichaelFlatley.   :P

Now Doomgrin wants to change his name... after those Team Legacy people said that their Doomgrin would be going by a different name.  Smells fishy.  They are on my get anyone I can to KoS them list... 'cause I die a lot, so I'm not really good at the whole KoS thing. :P

Well it was a wise move by them to try to distant them self from most of the player base.

Each random dude who has  too much shiny stuff and crosses my way :D

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

I don't think willwill was Sheen. I think they were just two lost souls who found each other on Crowfall and happened to share opinions. Then they shared in the purchase for a plane ticket, a hotel room, and then shared a bottle of wine. And then you know -- brown chicken brown cow. I look forward to willwill and Sheen's in-game wedding.

Any person I very much dislike?

No one as far as I know.

Perhaps there will be people on my KoS list once I find someone whom I enjoy fighting against, but for that to happen the game has to release first.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Synast is the forum's drama princess. His poorly made socks is hilarious to cross post.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Isn't Courant101 on yours?

Nah, he's a decent guy. Just getting his panties in a wad if you're talking about the recent posts.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I think the easy way to choose people to be on your KOS list is by going after the top 1% of posters on the forums.  That way everyone in the community will know you've killed them as it will inevitably show up on the forums.

Now I gotta make sure I am NOT in the top 1%, thanks A LOT.  Sheesh.

The insulted is real.

People making lists, how immature.

Here's my view.

custard friendly, custard land, anyone within shouting distance is focus.

Did you want to be on my list too? :c

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg