Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

who is on your KoS list?

i had a longer mental list, but the wiz101 kids are mostly gone, as well as the darkfall ones, sheen doesn't bother me as much, and the list would be absurdly long if i took names from the suggestion forums. I already forget why half of those people are on there. I guess I'll have to add reminders.

evernote's a good app for grocery lists imo.

You can add me to your list then I'm from wizzy.

I don't have a list yet you guys are all just so gosh durn nice.

Dang you're an Icy Witch.

Please tell me you are talking about the Team Legacy that ninja'd a bunch of money and almost had legal action with Team Liquid back in the GW2 days. I thought they evaporated like bad milk somewhere?  :wub:  :blink:

I don't have much of a KOS list yet. Kinda early to start counting chickens before they hatch. I do have certain organizations that won't get much love from me that's for sure. :ph34r:

Please tell me you are talking about the Team Legacy that ninja'd a bunch of money and almost had legal action with Team Liquid back in the GW2 days. I thought they evaporated like bad milk somewhere?  :wub:  :blink:

I don't have much of a KOS list yet. Kinda early to start counting chickens before they hatch. I do have certain organizations that won't get much love from me that's for sure.

im pretty sure they are one and the same

gtlLXYT.png

im pretty sure they are one and the same

1126.gif

team legacy, legacy gaming, same thing~ So that's another person to throw into the mob then.

Edited by Lastboy

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

I thought they evaporated like bad milk somewhere?  :wub:  :blink:

Weren't they a rather well known presence when you played Wildstar last year? You even have a video on your Twitch.tv page of a BG against them. And they were briefly on your server in ArcheAge before they rerolled as well, correct? Given all the discussion here, I find it hard to believe you've already forgotten. They're not known to fly under the radar in the games they play.

Weren't they a rather well known presence when you played Wildstar last year? You even have a video on your Twitch.tv page of a BG against them. And they were briefly on your server in ArcheAge before they rerolled as well, correct? Given all the discussion here, I find it hard to believe you've already forgotten. They're not known to fly under the radar in the games they play.

Oh I'll never forget the experiences I've had with the leadership of TL. 

I won't even go into the fun past in GW2. I'll let the good folks at the real TL, Team Liquid, explain the story for those of you who might have missed this internet gem.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/tl-community/435280-the-tale-of-irninja-aka-freelancer

They played in WS. I think they went off to RP somewhere. In AA? I have no idea, I was too busy dominating with FoE and smashing bads into the ground.

Oh I'll never forget the experiences I've had with the leadership of TL. 

I won't even go into the fun past in GW2. I'll let the good folks at the real TL, Team Liquid, explain the story for those of you who might have missed this internet gem.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/tl-community/435280-the-tale-of-irninja-aka-freelancer

They played in WS. I think they went off to RP somewhere. In AA? I have no idea, I was too busy dominating with FoE and smashing bads into the ground.

TL isn't my favorite gaming community in the world for some pretty obvious reasons.  He jumped into GW2, then bounced around to keep up revenue before bailing for the next hot thing.... to again, keep up revenue.  Complete scam of a community, and they weren't all that great either.

TL isn't my favorite gaming community in the world for some pretty obvious reasons.  He jumped into GW2, then bounced around to keep up revenue before bailing for the next hot thing.... to again, keep up revenue.  Complete scam of a community, and they weren't all that great either.

We talking about goons or TL? :rolleyes:

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)