Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

who is on your KoS list?

Oh I'll never forget the experiences I've had with the leadership of TL. 

I won't even go into the fun past in GW2. I'll let the good folks at the real TL, Team Liquid, explain the story for those of you who might have missed this internet gem.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/tl-community/435280-the-tale-of-irninja-aka-freelancer

They played in WS. I think they went off to RP somewhere. In AA? I have no idea, I was too busy dominating with FoE and smashing bads into the ground.

We did very well in WS. This was of course while your guild "Subterfuge" burned down, you bought all of your twitter/twitch followers, and "viking nation" conspiracy went public, especially about the sexual harassment and text messages. Did FoE know about that? Most of the FoE guys we still talk to are pretty chill, so no disrespect.

We went on to AA to be the only guild to claim 4 castles on our server along with more US firsts and every server first. To this moment we're still being asked to come back. Of course you Ollo boys love to say "Enla is a lesser server" and "ran away" etc. while you use our strategies and buy our anthalon and kraken gear we farmed for you. 

We can both play the "doxxing" game and link old drama. I'm sure we'll both be banned too. I am clearly everything that link says because the internet is 100% truth, so therefore I am your nightmare ;) Lucky for you, I'm more involved in our other chapters atm, and we have a fine group running the show here.

inb4 deletion.

Also, <3 goons. Some of our guys HATE you and I have no clue why. I'm the second most hated person on the net, second to some of you folk I hear.

So my imaginary KOS includes Goons, so we can play a game of "shady headlines*" against each other.

Edited by Freelancer

We did very well in WS. This was of course while your guild "Subterfuge" burned down, you bought all of your twitter/twitch followers, and "viking nation" conspiracy went public, especially about the sexual harassment and text messages. Did FoE know about that? Most of the FoE guys we still talk to are pretty chill, so no disrespect.

I remember this

dmbrandon & his harem

Flately/Sheen

Doomgrin

Cheyenne Wolfshadow

Xcomvic

Probably CYT & WM for poorly made sockss and giggles, but not out of any deep loathing or anything, I just want some solid competition besides any of the truly special care bear snowflakes out there that will be on the red list anyway.

Well I started a KOS list but it's more likely that I'll wind up killing more people through sheer "trip fall knock down something which triggers a weapon inadvertently and kills someone" kinda sits than anything else.

I'm a little hurt that I'm not on any KOS lists yet.  Clearly I'm not presenting myself as squishycore enough.  Excessive Snowflake Mode Activated!

omg I can't believe there's not more pretty flowers in this game cause I needs the pretty flowers I mean even minecraft got more types of flowers and look how well they're doing and for that matter why can't we have just one dedicated healer archetype with a really pretty sparkly dress and then we can all heal each other so well that no one will have to die and every campaign will be all about the building and the crafting cause that's why the game is being built I just know it cause I had a dream about playing CF and in it I had a unicorn mount and why are you looking so green?

Well I started a KOS list but it's more likely that I'll wind up killing more people through sheer "trip fall knock down something which triggers a weapon inadvertently and kills someone" kinda sits than anything else.

I'm a little hurt that I'm not on any KOS lists yet.  Clearly I'm not presenting myself as squishycore enough.  Excessive Snowflake Mode Activated!

omg I can't believe there's not more pretty flowers in this game cause I needs the pretty flowers I mean even minecraft got more types of flowers and look how well they're doing and for that matter why can't we have just one dedicated healer archetype with a really pretty sparkly dress and then we can all heal each other so well that no one will have to die and every campaign will be all about the building and the crafting cause that's why the game is being built I just know it cause I had a dream about playing CF and in it I had a unicorn mount and why are you looking so green?

You are an upstanding citizen in this community, they would be absolutely heartless to have you on a KoS list. I welcome all players from a w101-esque background.

Is Blankspace of all people really calling out someone for monetizing a community?

Btw 2+ years is a really long time to e-stalk people you want to fight in a video game.

Deliberately creating situations to generate revenue without people knowing, using really shady tactics (shill accounts), and whatever else - is very different from a subscriber button on Twitch and working with legitimate 501© companies.  :wub:

Who said I was e-stalking anyone? That's just creepy.... why would you say that? :blink:

I do not have a KOS list... I just live by the old saying " If its Red its Dead" not sure how it will work in this game, so if ur not a guildie ur on my kos list....

if you're in my guild, you're on my KOS list.    That's what you meant to say, right?

Getting the drop on your guildies in a full pvp game is just...  it makes you smile a little inside.

Edited by Kirel