Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eonwe

who is on your KoS list?

Agelmar, freeze, eonwe, CheckYoTrack, headlight, Vandarr, and every guild from Vindication I recognize.

Because you have to hurt the ones you love.

And Side Effect if he's around here. Because he owes me a city.

and i guess everyone else just because.

Edited by PopeUrban

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Agelmar, freeze, eonwe, CheckYoTrack, headlight, Vandarr, and every guild from Vindication I recognize.

Because you have to hurt the ones you love.

And Side Effect if he's around here. Because he owes me a city.

not sure if he's been here. he's usually trolling magicbaneemulator.com

SeventhBeacon.

Why, Lastgirl? Oh, okay so when I look back at this in a year's time, remember that one post where that one rando made an apples and oranges comparison subject was like "who are you talking to" and Seventh thought he was clever but was being a smarmy piece of poorly made socks by liking it when you were addressing a subject, not a person.

Oh yeaaa, okay okay. Sure, why not~ See you later. You're welcome future Lastgirl. Thanks past Lastgirl.

Edited by Lastgirl~

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

SeventhBeacon.

Why, Lastgirl? Oh, okay so when I look back at this in a year's time, remember that one post where that one rando made an apples and oranges comparison subject was like "who are you talking to" and Seventh thought he was clever but was being a smarmy piece of poorly made socks by liking it when you were addressing a subject, not a person.

Oh yeaaa, okay okay. Sure, why not~ See you later. You're welcome future Lastgirl. Thanks past Lastgirl.

Wait.... what? Was that english? Did we enter the twilight zone?...

Who am I?

You're hilarious dude, you deserve awards for your degree of wit and intelligence, you truly do.

SeventhBeacon.

...I actually think I know the post you're talking about. It was a totally smarmy post. Weird! I will admit to reading and not comprehending the post that came before, which was why I found it so amusing. Cheers! See you on the battlefield. (This is both sincere and bemused. Not sure if that makes it worse or not!)

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

All male Confessors. I will be building my mustache collection.

Wow... Aes Sedai much? lol

We did very well in WS. This was of course while your guild "Subterfuge" burned down, you bought all of your twitter/twitch followers, and "viking nation" conspiracy went public, especially about the sexual harassment and text messages. Did FoE know about that? Most of the FoE guys we still talk to are pretty chill, so no disrespect.

We went on to AA to be the only guild to claim 4 castles on our server along with more US firsts and every server first. To this moment we're still being asked to come back. Of course you Ollo boys love to say "Enla is a lesser server" and "ran away" etc. while you use our strategies and buy our anthalon and kraken gear we farmed for you. 

We can both play the "doxxing" game and link old drama. I'm sure we'll both be banned too. I am clearly everything that link says because the internet is 100% truth, so therefore I am your nightmare  ;) Lucky for you, I'm more involved in our other chapters atm, and we have a fine group running the show here.

inb4 deletion.

Also, <3 goons. Some of our guys HATE you and I have no clue why. I'm the second most hated person on the net, second to some of you folk I hear.

So my imaginary KOS includes Goons, so we can play a game of "shady headlines*" against each other.

@both of you; nobody cares its a game go cure cancer or get a wife and then boast about your accomplishments

Everyone is looking at this wrong. Everyone is your kos. It is who you take off it, that actually matters.

In that case I'm taking James Goblin off it. He's my hero