Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is the early game. #Forum Warrior

I'm here to get my name out there, to annoy as many people as possible, to spout as much garbage my guts contain, and enjoy the process of spouting off with my fellows.

Or in other words, to express my ideas, my hopes, desires, and dislikes in an honest and forthright manner. Debating with other nerdgins until the circles exhausted and we're all heaving. (these circles are full of jerks wokka wokka)

To the people who diss the forum warrior...bugger off.

To yall streamer haters...

These streamers and podcast offs, may diss us forum warriors but we all know that attention-whores of any breed say stupd crap to get a reaction, and they all spout off at eachother for e-peen supremacy.

I'm generally  in the middle of the bell curve, an average comp player in terms of skill but in terms of fun, I'm as competitive as it gets, I'm in it for the good times.

If I can make that early game as engaging as possible by getting out there, and making enemies, and friends, and stirring pots, thats the point. It all starts here.

Edited by Zomnivore

Another late arrival to the party.    It started January 6th.    Can't help you are slow.   You think none of what you say is going on?   Or are you giving ppl permission to do what they have been doing for months w/o your permission?  Or you just wanted a post to call your own.  

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Another late arrival to the party.    It started January 6th.    Can't help you are slow.   You think none of what you say is going on?   Or are you giving ppl permission to do what they have been doing for months w/o your permission?  Or you just wanted a post to call your own.  

That's the spirit.

Ya, I didn't introduce myself first, I generally just go to the main section first, and dive in, but I figured I'd toss out a little intro.

Oh thank the 12gods you're here!

There's a whole group of us snowflakes over here that are so busy talking about crafting and whether we get rainbow wings or not that we're completely oblivious to our defenseless state. A forum warrior like you could take us out in a matter of seconds, milliseconds!

Just walk a bit more towards us and maybe a smidgen to the right.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

"Double, double toil and trouble,

Fire burn and cauldron bubble." ~ MACBETH, Act 4, Scene 1, Line 35 to 36.

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.