Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Which archetype do you currently like the least ?

rajah

Which archetype do you currently like the least ?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which archetype do you current like the least

• Knight
    • Templar
    • Duelist
    • Ranger
    • Legionnaire
    • Myrmidon
    • Druid
    • Champion
    • Assassin
    • Frostweaver
    • Confessor
    • Forgemaster
    • Stalker

I probably will get a lot of hate for this, but I don't like the guinea pick lol.

This is mainly caused by the fact that I kinda have to identify myself with a character, and this is the one I can do this the least.

Dunno why, just a feeling ^^

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

My least favorite Archetype is the Forgemaster. I'm not a fan of the dwarves. Also, I like crafting, a lot, and the thought that I may have to play a Forgemaster to get some crafting benefit makes me like them even less.

Just to throw it out there, the Duelist would be my second least favorite. They seem like an Archetype out of place for some reason.

I dislike the theme of the assassin so far.  To me an assassin is stealthy and sleek.  Not some bright blonde haired creature with giant wings. 

I'm not a fan of the Champion. We have a Knight, a Templar, a Legionaire and now the Myrmidon with all the promotion classes therewithin. It all makes the Champion seem kind of redundant to me.

Behind that would be Stoneborn. I don't like dwarves as a rule, but the Stoneborn semi-escaped this irrational dislike for some reason. It does have a fairly epic look to him.

Deadman; FIGHTER OF THE LIFE MAN, ooooAAAAH AHHHHH! CHAMPION OF THE... Oh. That's not how it goes...

http://www.twitch.tv/alt_delete - Alt Delete Gaming: Lose Ctrl.

one more of these threads?

We have to keep the discussion going until the Alpha for any cost ^^

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

its about the least liked character, not the most liked character

I know. Who said I wanted to detect stealth?

Edited by Holyvigil

I would go for the Stalker.

Not because it does not seem to be interesting mechanically, I just find it dissapointing lore wise.

All these archetypes have been created to fit the depressing mood of the world through their lore and looks, which the Stalker does not really fit in my opinion.

One could also argue that the Guinecean fits that description, though with the Guinecean I feel it fits the part of comical relief.

A sad depressing world only works because the good, nice parts reflect on one another.

As a great writer once said: "Sorrow is but a reflection of love. Pain a reflection of joy. One does not exist without the other."

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.

Anyone else feeling giving rajah an intervention?

you forgot to add a Yes or No option to that question.

Gotta go with Forgemaster, maybe I'm just too used to seeing dwarves + blacksmith as a common staple. Nothing extraordinary.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters. - Audrey Hepburn “:♡.•♬✧⁽⁽ଘ( ˊᵕˋ )ଓ⁾⁾*+:•*∴
Read more at brainyquote.com/search_results.html#KTJ4dHyeiltlKOTM.99

mz_Yr9k_I.jpg

Judging from your poll, I don't think you should play any archetype but I do agree with the champion one though I'm not sure how it stands out in anyway. Perhaps it will be larger in size for shielding purpose.

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post