Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hunter64

Greetings!

Hello, my name is Hunter! I haven't quite backed Crowfall yet, but I certainly will soon enough. This is one of the first games to peak my interest in recent.

What brings you to Crowfall?

I have a good feeling that Crowfall's systems will support interesting communities and player driven stories. The combat seems interesting as well, and could lead to some strategic PvP, which is always a good thing in my opinion.

What kind of player are you?

I'll likely be leaning towards a lot of role-playing, I have a decent amount of experience role-playing in tabletop RPGs such as D&D / Pathfinder. However I will likely enjoy the PvP components just as much, if not more. Role-playing and PvP kind of go hand and hand anyways.

Past gaming experience

I have a much longer list of games in my profile description. To sum it up, I don't have extensive MMO experience, however I do have quite a bit of experience with older RPGs, and strategy games.

Edited by Hunter64

Welcome to the Crowfall forums Hunter64!

Glad to hear you are interested in backing, Crowfall does have some interesting ideas don't they?! I am looking forward to the game too, and wish you well, here on the forums :)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I'll be sure to let you know if I have any further questions.

Welcome to the Crowfall forums Hunter64!

Glad to hear you are interested in backing, Crowfall does have some interesting ideas don't they?! I am looking forward to the game too, and wish you well, here on the forums :)

The team here truly has some interesting concepts, that I look forward to see develop into actual mechanics. I'm sure I'll wind up discussing these in detail on a later date.

Greetings.  Nice to see another RPer who isn't afraid to toss in on a game with a ton of PvP.

As I said, I feel PvP and role-play go together well, especially in a world that's almost entirely player based. In what limited experience I have, these kinds of things tend to create interesting stories. I'm glad to see that there are others that might share this opinion.

Hello, my name is Hunter! I haven't quite backed Crowfall yet, but I certainly will soon enough. This is one of the first games to peak my interest in recent.

What brings you to Crowfall?

I have a good feeling that Crowfall's systems will support interesting communities and player driven stories. The combat seems interesting as well, and could lead to some strategic PvP, which is always a good thing in my opinion.

What kind of player are you?

I'll likely be leaning towards a lot of role-playing, I have a decent amount of experience role-playing in tabletop RPGs such as D&D / Pathfinder. However I will likely enjoy the PvP components just as much, if not more. Role-playing and PvP kind of go hand and hand anyways.

Past gaming experience

I have a much longer list of games in my profile description. To sum it up, I don't have extensive MMO experience, however I do have quite a bit of experience with older RPGs, and strategy games.

Hey dude. We've got some decent RP going on over in the roleplay forums and there's a loose confederation of RPers gaggling about. Chime in over there and we'll get ya into the fold and making connections.

Welcome to the forum mate and thank you yourself for being so kind as to welcome me as well. :)

My hubris is the size of a 2 by 4 nailed to the side of a YF-12 jet barrel rolling into a volcano piloted by a Tyrannosaurus Rex.