Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm using Firefox and find that I'll open the browser, come to the boards and be logged in.

However, when I move to a thread and try to post, I'm somehow logged out.   Does not happen often.

I go to the main CF boards, login, overwrite the url up top with the forum URL and I am logged in and can post just fine.

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Log out problem seems to be persisting, I'm using Firefox 37.0.2 and have to re-login every few hours or so.

Only addon is adblockplus

Edited by Anotherneko

I had the EXACT same issue on my IP Board site for years, and we never figured out a solution for it. I suspected it had to do with using their login API for a separate login solution (since we did the same thing), but we never found the root cause.

Got logged out a few times with Chrome as well. And a few times also, in the last 2 days, the forums was unavailable.

The first time I read "connection refused", I thought I was banned.  :P

It was all that rabble rousing you did yesterday!

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

This may be related.

ATM I am not being logged out, however, my name does not appear at the bottom of threads showing who is reading that thread.  It does appear at the bottom of the main page showing who is online.

Makes me feel kind of like a ghost.