Find results in...

Caldera

Caenth

YayMzXf.png

Caldera - caldera-guild.org

@calderaguild.org

Landing in Crowfall!

About Caldera

After playing several MMORPG's over the last years we gathered a lot of experience. With the knowledge we acquired during this time we decided to construct a new European guild for Crowfall. We'll participate in all the game test periods, starting this summer and hope to learn a lot about the game mechanics and community. With Crowfall being a totally different game we've ever experienced before we realize we still have a lot to learn. We're very excited to venture into this unknown!

We aim to be a great place to achieve all your in-game goals. Caldera will remain relatively small and will have a relatively flat organizational structure with only a few ranks deep. Higher ranks also come with more responsibilities and we believe these are needed for the structure only. Bigger groups are just less social and become unmanageable at a certain size, although we'll seek alliances or we offer ourselves for hire while retaining our core structure if needed. We want to be feared and respected by our actions in-game and the entire Crowfall community. We're a mature, loyal and passionate 'Murder of Crows'. Caldera wants to be part of your experience in Crowfall.

To ensure that we can meet these goals, we have set some expectations or rules:
  • An appropriate standard of spoken English - we'll be very international, English will be the guild language.
  • To be respectful of all guild- and community members not matter the background, age or gender.
  • Willing to use voice chat while playing in-game. Quick communications will be vital for survival!
  • Activities like cheating, botting and gold buying will not be tolerated.
  • You are representing our guild. Our reputation is key to our success. We expect you to behave accordingly.
  • We respect your social live, but expect you still put effort into your character(s) and playstyle​.

Want to help?

Because Crowfall will be an entirely new type of online game, we're still thinking about the structure of our guild. We believe it's way too soon to start recruiting and we're currently not seeking (new) members. The game is currently in pre-alpha!

But, if you're interested in Caldera and you want to provide us with your expertise and help, please complete the form using the link below. We'll contact you as soon as possible!

I want to help!

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Well boy don't that look familiar ;)

I would be lying if your site wasn't an inspiration!  :)

ZCcquVD.png

Hehe. Its all good. I'm sure you wont be the last ;)

But definitely wasn't the first LOL.

I would be lying if your site wasn't an inspiration!  :)

Looks good! Good luck with guild! Nice use of geography vocab on volcanoes.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Looks good! Good luck with guild! Nice use of geography vocab on volcanoes.

Thank you!

ZCcquVD.png

Wow that's nice! Wish my guild had a really interesting designed site like yours and Obsidian! Congratulations!

Thank you! I can recommend Webflow to design your site. It's not hard to use and has lots of tutorials to get you started!  :)

ZCcquVD.png

I released a minor layout update for the website. Please, let me know if you see something wrong. It's hard to test on that many screen sizes and browsers.

ZCcquVD.png

Well boy don't that look familiar ;)

Wait, Scree..... you've started a brand new guild but are already giving a NEWER guild grief over taking concepts of your design?

tsk tsk. :D

(really though, it does look like he reskinned your site and yes... I'm just pulling your chain)

**ALSO, isn't that the entire point of your thread... to write the blueprint for others to follow?

Edited by valor

Besides beeing identical to "Obsidian" layout and ur logo beeing almost identical to "Curse", Congratz on your originality!

Says the guy with a signature and avatar without original art himself. I already gave Scree credit for his site being a source of inspiration. I don't see anything wrong with that. Logo I made myself as well. What did you design again?

(really though, it does look like he reskinned your site and yes... I'm just pulling your chain)

Build it from scratch and I did not copy anything. At least it's not a forum template. How original is your site/forum?

Instead of wasting your time criticizing something someone else made you might want to invest some more effort in your own creations.

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

Says the guy with a signature and avatar without original art himself. I already gave Scree credit for his site being a source of inspiration. I don't see anything wrong with that. Logo I made myself as well. What did you design again?

Build it from scratch and I did not copy anything. At least it's not a forum template. How original is your site/forum?

Instead of wasting your time criticizing something someone else made you might want to invest some more effort in your own creations.

I was talking to Scree and not criticizing your site at all.  You both used the same template, he did it first, thus why they look the same.

Our site is around 6 years old in its current form and definitely in need of a facelift.

I was talking to Scree and not criticizing your site at all.  You both used the same template, he did it first, thus why they look the same.

Our site is around 6 years old in its current form and definitely in need of a facelift.

My apologies then. I might have overreacted a bit.

I used no template at all and worked hard to build the site from scratch with the Webflow web builder. Like I said before, I used Scree's site as an inspiration (because it looks very nice!), but did not copy or used any template.

ZCcquVD.png

My apologies then. I might have overreacted a bit.

I used no template at all and worked hard to build the site from scratch with the Webflow web builder. Like I said before, I used Scree's site as an inspiration (because it looks very nice!), but did not copy or used any template.

No worries, webflow creates a unique looking site still, so good luck!

I had nothing to do with any of this. :P

I mean beyond responsible for his guild existing ;)

Also it was hardly built from scratch, you copied borrowed my layout, and used a tool to build your site. You didn't actually do anything from "scratch"

Edited by scree

The only similarities are they both have a flame and text? I was looking into changing it so it looks more volcano-ish.

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png