Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Stretch Goal ACHIEVED

It's the same. Understandable is spanish to portuguese speakers. Same language is being able to understand perfectly brazilian novelas at the age of 4 because my aunt Helena wanted to watch them.

Source: I'm portuguese.

In fact, it's the same thing... The only real difference besides the accent, is that Portugal uses the correct verbal conjugation and brazilians tends to be much informal while communicating... Edited by Merovatis

"fire made flesh"

TCLfZIr.png

✣Wildfire Brotherhood✣

Transcript of Video Update

Todd Coleman: Hello backers.

So by the time you are watching this video, we will have just crossed the line for our first post kickstarter stretch goal. Which is pretty damn cool. This lets us hire a graphics programmer, which we're delighted to be able to do.

It also opens up our next stretch goal which is going to be localization, the goal there is to take Crowfall and extend our community to hopefully pull in some of our folks across the pond. Italy, France, Germany, basically spread as much as we can throughout Europe. So very exicted about that one.

The next one that's coming after that is actually a giant one for us, so once we get localization in the can, we're going to be doing a sixty thousand dollar stretch goal, 2 million over all. To actually fill out the final of the world bands which is the shadow and part of that includes another campaign siege ruleset which is the bane circle ruleset.

So more information about that will be coming.after we hit this next one, very excited to hit both of those and keep on rolling. So that's it for today thank you so much for your support and we will see you on the forums.

Edited by oberon

Congratulations ACE! This seems like an important milestone considering it's the first post kick-starter stretch goal. I'm glad to that you're still staying in touch with the community keeping us updated, it's important to me to see this project progress.

-Hunter

Ok, now I'm looking for our European (and Russian, Brazilian) Crows to spread the word about Crowfall!   :)

Been doing it for some time now, since registering here, actually :)

no arabic anymore ._. ?

Turkey was next in line based on web traffic before and during the Kickstarter.  We'll have to analyze it again in the next few weeks based on traffic and backers.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

GRatz ace on the new stertch goal!

...obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, but only to be broken. "***** ******"
I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. "Alexander the Great"

Great job ACE and best of luck with new backers and more languages/countries opening up for the game.

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said:

Turkey was next in line based on web traffic before and during the Kickstarter.  We'll have to analyze it again in the next few weeks based on traffic and backers.

I think localizing crowfall is a bad idea, it works for singleplayer games but it creates alot of confusion in MMO's. "Can you craft me a lethal mithril dagger of madness" . And most of us will question koo-koo-ka-choo it means in our language. Rarely any translation is %100 perfect and even then it creates confusion.

I will probably use english anyways

Edited by Eren

no arabic anymore ._. ?

Middle East backers + traffic = Arabic going be available.

People in turkey speaks two languages, Turkish and Arabic.

"Türk Dili" and "اللغة العربية"

So it would be hard to analyze if traffic based on turkish or arabic with backers too.

I think localizing crowfall is a bad idea, it works for singleplayer games but it creates alot of confusion in MMO's. "Can you craft me a lethal mithril dagger of madness" . And most of us will question koo-koo-ka-choo it means in our language. Rarely any translation is %100 perfect and even then it creates confusion.

I will probably use english anyways

Yup but still there's people completely doesn't understand English.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

It`s not the same, its undestundable but not the same.

Dialects motherfacker, do you know it?! And if they're gonna start doing different Dialects they'll never finish lol. It's already a big enough waste as it is.

Member of The BlackHand Order

Middle East backers + traffic = Arabic going be available.

People in turkey speaks two languages, Turkish and Arabic.

"Türk Dili" and "اللغة العربية"

So it would be hard to analyze if traffic based on turkish or arabic with backers too.

Yup but still there's people completely doesn't understand English.

Im pretty sure we only speak turkish :P. You are perhaps confusing it with ottoman turkish, because your claim was valid 150 years ago

Im pretty sure we only speak turkish :P. You are perhaps confusing it with ottoman turkish, because your claim was valid 150 years ago

well there's still people speak arabic in turkey  well some of most. might be at 10%.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.