Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

5:30 Friday night.

Archiebunker82

I think you should consider not drinking as it has adverse affects on your health. There are plenty of other hobbies that you can use in order to help curb your want to drink. I particularly enjoy crocheting myself, it's almost a spiritual experience for me.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Isn't that just the norm regardless of intoxication level?

Still, I'd rather be you than sitting in O'Hare with delayed flights.

When aren't there delayed flights at O'hare...

Edited by Kell

The should have just cancelled it and made me feel better.

The last 2 times I have been in O'hare I have been delayed. Custard flying sucks.

I think you should consider not drinking as it has adverse affects on your health. There are plenty of other hobbies that you can use in order to help curb your want to drink. I particularly enjoy crocheting myself, it's almost a spiritual experience for me.

As long as you're having fun with it, lol.

As long as you're having fun with it, lol.

You couldn't even grow the balls to change your ava and sig.

-snip- headlight made me do it.

Edited by primal

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)