Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey

Hey guys  :P  super excited for crowfall i just backed on thursday using paypal wondering how soon will i get my backer code  :ph34r:

Welcome to Crowfall jakeman!

I believe if you purchased through the website, the package you backed should already be linked to your account. When you log in to the website, click "Account" on the main page, and then go to "Backer Rewards". Your backer level should show there along with your alpha / beta access level. 

Hope that helps. Enjoy the discussions :)

Welcome to Crowfall jakeman!

I believe if you purchased through the website, the package you backed should already be linked to your account. When you log in to the website, click "Account" on the main page, and then go to "Backer Rewards". Your backer level should show there along with your alpha / beta access level. 

Hope that helps. Enjoy the discussions :)

First person I've seen with pre-alpha access

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

all i got is beta group 6 entitlement :( i bought the SAPPHIRE BUNDLE 2015

Does the "Sapphire Bundle 2015" show in your "Backer Rewards" section? Don't worry about the "Beta Group 6 Entitlement" a lot of people have that showing, including myself.

no it does not 

You haven't applied backer codes so the pledge bundle doesn't apply to your account yet. Once you applied the code, you get access to forum badges, and other things. But I'm not sure if pledging on webshop will need an access code. Perhaps it's just the delay in processing.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

no it does not 

Below is a question and answer with one of the developers from another thread. He states that some of the purchases in the past on crowfall.com have not shown up, and provides an email for support you could try to resolve the issue or ask for help. Hope you are able to get it resolved.

I don't think you're supposed to get a code, when you've pledged on crowfall.com

You dont have to merge your purchase on crowfall.com with your account on crowfall.com, its one and the same..

Or did I miss something?

There are some crowfall.com pledges that are not showing correctly, it all should be fixed this afternoon by 5pm CST.  If not hit us up at support@artcraftent.com!

Welcome to Crowfall, jakeman! Glad to hear you've got your issues resolved. You'll probably get to play before me, but I hope to see you in-game when I get the chance.