Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

These next 10/11 days are going to be lame

Handies

So I woke up today to find that my H50 pump was going out. My temps were fine, but I chose to not risk it. It was making whirring noises, grinding noises, high pitched whines and water swishing noises. I decided to uninstall it and put my stock cooler on. I then found out that the stock cooler(that I never used) fan grinds against the heatsink. 

So now, I get to hear a constant clicking until the 1st, as I get paid then.  I tried to game earlier and I got to see my computer shut off. It is fine if I don't boot up games, but yeah.. this is going to be a poorly made socksty two weeks.

pbSZtEg.gif

Edited by handies

This could have not happened at a worse time. 

Pls no, pictures go out of my mind, GO OUT

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

Pictures? O.o

Ok, we just pretend this whole thing above did not ever happen and move on. OK?

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

So I woke up today to find that my H50 pump was going out. My temps were fine, but I chose to not risk it. It was making whirring noises, grinding noises, high pitched whines and water swishing noises. I decided to uninstall it and put my stock cooler on. I then found out that the stock cooler(that I never used) fan grinds against the heatsink. 

So now, I get to hear a constant clicking until the 1st, as I get paid then.  I tried to game earlier and I got to see my computer shut off. It is fine if I don't boot up games, but yeah.. this is going to be a poorly made socksty two weeks.

Life is not just about gaming. If you think living without game is lame, I think its a good time for you to take a break and find interest in something else.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Lol, look at you trying to pull cards on someone. 

Um okay? It was a suggestion to help you find something interesting.

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

Um okay? It was a suggestion to help you find something interesting.

He already found something interesting: keeping a conversation on the forums going lol

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

You made a statement based off something you know nothing of.

I based it off on the stuff I read. I hope you can find something fun to do when you can't boot up your games.

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

Urine bottles, icyhot, and crazy straws is how I cool my rig. Hasn't failed me yet.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

better now then at game release.

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg