Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Post your pets

Handies

Your older cat has that look in it's eyes, that kinda says... man, I can't wait until he fixes his computer on the 1st... :)

I don't keep pets. I have foxes that wander my property, I guess they are the closest thing I have to pets.

Your older cat has that look in it's eyes, that kinda says... man, I can't wait until he fixes his computer on the 1st... :)

I don't keep pets. I have foxes that wander my property, I guess they are the closest thing I have to pets.

The older cat (Marbles) always looks grumpy. The kitten(Oblivion) loves my attention though. 

3FpzIIHl.jpg

Helena, the face that launched a thousand ships.

qCxQ9Fw.jpg

Titus Andronicus - criminal mastermind

gxXiO1A.jpg

Artemis - in charge of brawn.  Before smelling dinner...

kzKuzE1.jpg

Artemis after smelling dinner...

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

Cats right?

You just went up a bar in my book just for having a beard.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

For all we know spectre IS the redhead...

His wife came on here for a few days, he wanted to make sure everyone knew he wasn't gay... and she has never been seen again....

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Abel, who is my dog is a pit bull (sweetest dogs ever).  Milo, the white one, is a lab/retriever mix.  Both rescues.  

Edited by Abel

His wife came on here for a few days, he wanted to make sure everyone knew he wasn't gay... and she has never been seen again....

so he is like bisexual ?

Not sure who you're asking but Abel's brownish black dog looks like a pit bull mix to me and my dog is an akita.

i thought yours is a heeler probably because of the color, i am no dog expert though